eight

When Would it Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She walked slowly to the bus stop with Dean- Half Moon playing through the earphones. Today, she decided to go to the school. She was absent for the last two days and Nari and Joohyuk did a lot to help her cover for her absentee. She didn't reply any of their messages or picked up the phone calls, but through the messages she knew that both of them helped her a lot.

Hm.

Was she gone overboard? Was she overreacting? But, she didn't stand on the wrong side. She was the victim, clearly. What would happen if she faced them? Thought coming like waterfall into her mind- shouting for her to decide on something. 'This was all because of that night! How dare he did this to me?'

"yah!"

"yah!!"

"yah!!!"

"she won't listen to us because of that damn earphones, right?" Nari ran up to her and snatched the earphones from Haesoo's ears, making that girl jumped a bit and made Nari laughed loudly. "yah, why so serious?" Haesoo just rolled her eyes and kept walking before took a sit on the bench. She then glanced over her watch, 'still got some time to buy coffee' ,she then went to the coffee machine nearby and bought two coffees. One for her, one for Nari.

"how dare you ignore me?!" Nari flicked her forehead, she whined and flicked Nari back. "how are you? is everything okay?"

"I should be the one who's asking that question, idiot." she stared at Haesoo carefully before asking, "are you okay?..."

Haesoo gave her bestfriend the biggest smile ever, so that Nari wouldn't worried again for her. She had been troubling her since the first time she knew her. She would not gave any headache anymore to her this time. "I'm okay, just... hm you know, the thing with my family..."

Nari gave a soft pat on her back, "I do understand, so does Joohyuk." she sipped the coffee Haesoo bought for her. "thank you... so much, Nari."

"oh, i just remember something to tell you! the guy in our class that paired up with you, he's kinda mad with you because you didn't show up other day during the presentation..." Haesoo's eyebrows furrowed, "jungkook?" Nari nodded, "hm, yes. i hope you will deal with him well."

Haesoo just shrugged her shoulder, 'i don't care about him.'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter