Namjoon???

Take the Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a very hot monday when you went out of your house to go to your real work. 

The week before was still lingering in your mind as you wait for the bus to arrive and bring you to work. 

You can remember everything well, from the hectic meeting you had last week at work, to the heartbreaking scenario at the coffee shop with Kang Namjoon, how you drank real to ease the pain, banged your way to an Idol group's house and became a coordi-noona. It was all surreal and you actually hoped it was all a dream... but it wasn't.

When the bus arrived, you sat down beside a teenager girl who you felt was looking too long at you. When you decided to glance at her and bowed your head, she smiled and asked a question that you were trying to avoid "You're BTS' new coordi, right Unnie?" 

You bit your lip for a second but deeply smiled. "Yes, I am"

"Oh. Why are you in this bus? Aren't you supposed to be on the way to BigHit? Bangtan has a schedule today. I, unfortunately can't go as I have morning classes at school." She said and frowned.

 

You tilted your head and tried to think. *They have a schedule today? How come they didn't call me?* You thought but smiled at the girl instead. "Ah. About that. I have to report to my other work today and go straight to the Boys' schedule after." You said

The fangirl nodded and smiled "You must be really hardworking, unnie. You're a coordi and then you have another work so you can--" she stopped when the bus slowly lost it's speed and she realized that it was her stop to school. "Oh, I gotta go. Bye unnie! Please tell Rap Monster "Namjoon Oppa Saranghaeyo!" She waved and got out of the bus. 

When you were finally alone, you sighed and whispered to yourself. "Really now, "Namjoon Saranghaeyo?" The world must be enjoying playing with my feelings" 

--

As you reached the floor of your office and went inside the company, you greeted your co-workers that you passed by with a smile. When you finally got to your station, you greeted Jiseok and she greeted you without any emotions as she was into her work, typing as if it was the end of the world. When you made a few noises while you were sitting down on your chair, she took a glance at you and did a double take.

"Why on earth are you here?" Jiseok asked and fully faced her chair to you

you furrowed your eyebrows and gave her a suspicious look. "Uhm, maybe because I will be working?" 

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean to make my tone like that. What I meant was, why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be turned over to another company?" Jiseok said and that made you laughed.

"What are you talking about? Are you Jiseok?" You said and touched her forehead. She pouted and pushed your hand away lighty. " Yah, Minah. Didn't you get the memo?" She asked seriously this time.

"What memo?" you asked. You seriously did not know what she was talking about.

"Last friday, someone called the office and asked for our boss. They said you'll be their stylist from now on? I mean, I don't even know what they talkes about entirely but Mr. Park said you won't be here for a few months!" Jiseok said and you stared at her in shock. 

"You're kidding, right?" You said but she shook her head.

"Maybe you should check your phone. Maybe Mr. Park just sent you a late text or something." Jiseok said you agreed. you started rummaging your things for your phone but you can't find it. Jiseok stared at you with confusion as you looked at her, wondering where your phone was. "Yah, Minah. Di you loose your phone?" She said and you shook your head.

"It can't be. I haven't even fully paid for that one. If I lost it then I'm ing gonna pay for nothing." You said and grabbed your bag so you can scatter the things inside on your desk. It wasn't anywhere there and you tried touching the pockets of your black leather jacket and your jeans but unfortunately, it wasn't there too. "Aish. I'm gonna go crazy!!!!" 

Jiseok opened to say something when you heard an unexpectedly familiar voice.

"Looking for this, Minah?" A guy's voice said and you looked up from your station. 

 

It was none other than Kim Namjoon, holding your cellphone in his hand. He had a wide smile on his face, showing his beautiful dimples and bright expression.

"Namjoon!?" You said and Jiseok's head turned to you. "Bwoh? Namjoon!!!?" 

Your head suddenly snapped to Jiseok and you shook your hands. "No no, he's name is also Namjoon."

"ANd why is your phone with him!? Oh my god, Minah, are you taking a revenge on Kang Namjoon? Are you sleeping with this guy? Holy -" She said and you opened your mouth to speak and defend yourself but another person popped-out beside Namjoon and smiled "Who's sleeping with who?" 

You look up to see Seokjin. And then one by one, the boys started surrounding your work station. "What are you guys doing here?!!?" You panicked and Jiseok looked at the boys in awe. 

"Well, when we said we're here to fetch a girl named Minah, they said to come in. I think everyone knows that you'll work for us except you. You left your phone in our sofa last Saturday." Namjoon said and handed you your phone.

"IN THEIR SOFA!?" Jiseok's eyes widened and she looked at you. You shook your head at her and denied what she was probably thinking of. Jiseok squinted her eyes but turned to look at the boys in front of her. "You guys look oddly familiar" she said.

"Maybe you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter