Flashback: Struggles

Take the Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

You walked happily on your way home, with an ice cream in hand that Kang Namjoon gave you. 

You've been dating him for a year and a half and never in your whole life have you felt this happy. You feel inspired and successful everyday that you did not want this to end. 

 

but you were wrong. 

You know, deep down in your heart, that once you go inside your so called home, everything will come crumbling down again.

 

Truth is, you can't even call it a home anymore. 

When your mother died because of her sickness that your family can't afford to treat, your father started blaming you for all the things that's been happening. When you were young, they swore to always give you what you want. They strived hard to give you a good educations and make sure that your future will be great.

 

But the company where your father works started to go bankrupt. They used to support you when it comes to what you want, but ever since that happened, they think you're just plain stupid to even take an art major. They made sure to tell you every single day that you're a failure. 

When your mother died, it became worse. Your father started drinking, he started to hit you with things, and on top of that, your little brother started rebelling.

 

You made sure that once you finish studying, you will find a good job where you can get a small aparment for yourself and live on your own. 

 

Entering your so-called home, a crashing and breaking sounds of glass surprised you. You followed the booming sound of your father's voice and it brought you to your little brother's room. You saw the leftover of the bottle in your brother's hand while your father was shouting in pain, lying in pain on the ground.

 

"What the hell did you do Minhyuk!?" You shrieked and went to his side. 

"Noona!" He shouted and hugged you tight once you were beside him. You noticed the blood in his lips and his forehead. They were definitely fighting. 

"You little pieces of ! You did not contribute anything good to this family!" Your father shouted and struggled to get up. "Your ty little brother tried to steal my money!" 

 

You looked at your brother and gave him a confused look. "It's not true noona, I may be a rebel of a child but I won't do that! Do you know where he's getting his money? He doesn't even have a job!" Minhyuk, your little brother said. 

"What are you talking about?" You asked and he looked up at you "He's selling drugs, noona. This piece of of a father is selling some fuking drugs! I saw it with my own eyes!" 

 

You looked back to your father "What!?" you paused and let go of Minhyuk. You hid him behind you and spoke again "Is that true? Appa? Tell me!" 

"So what? If it wasn't for that you wouldn't be . What the is arts anyway. You'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter