The New Coordi

Take the Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm really sorry. I really really am sorry" you bowed too many times today considering the fact that it's just 9:00 AM in the morning.

 

After the manager went in, the boys and Sungmi ahjumma started to explain what happened. When the banging  and shouting on the gate was mentioned, the manager looked at you seriously. But when Sungmi ahjumma explained about who lived here before and that she knows you, he sighed and understood the situation. 

However, he said there were already fans waiting outside and letting you go out of the front door without any explanation will definitely bring bad news to the boys. And that is why you probably did a million bows already.

 

The boys and the manager were all quiet. They were all thinking about what to do with you so you can already leave while the boys will prepare for  music show schedule. 

 

After a dew minutes of silence, Jungkook raised his hand. His look definitely showed that he had a great idea. Everyone looked at him and he smiled. "Manager hyung, last week you were looking for a new coordi-noona right? Since one of ours resigned, right?" He said.

The manager lookde at you up and down and sighed "She isn't exactly a fashionista, Jungkook." 

 

You groaned and furrowed your eyebrows. "Okay first, you don't tell me I'm not a fashionista because I'm wearing my working clothes from yesterday! I have to be a little bit formal even if I'm just a graphic artist, okay!? And second, I was drunk as hell so I pretty much look like a zombie right now and I know it, but I can prove my fashion style to you next time! And third, I actually don't have to prove myself to you because I have no plan on becoming a coordi-noona" You said

 

Yoongi laughed "Ooooh. Feisty" 

You gave him a look and he pretended to zip his mouth, but gave you a dorky smile.

 

The manager raised his brow. "Okay first, it's not our fault you were so drunk and are still in your work clothes like a zombie. Second, I'm not asking you to be a coordi yet. And third, do you have any other suggestions so you can get out of here? Because if not, you can stay quiet. Thank you very much" The manager said and returned your sassy tone. 

Namjoon laughed. Their manager always know how to be witty, sassy, and serious all at the same time.

 

You gave them a sarcatic smile and sighed. "Fine. I'll just do what you guys think. It's my fault anyway. But I really am sorry, okay? I didn't know that the Namjoon I know does not live here anymore."

 

The manger just nodded and looked at everyone else. "You guys have other suggestions? We have to prepare for your schedule in 10 minutes." The others shrugged and the manager looked back at you "Can you atleast try to look fashionable. Turn that formal attire to a casual one?" He asked and you looked at your outfit. It wasn't hopeless because you could actually revamp it. You looked back at him and nodded, "I just need a scissors"

 

With that, everyone started standing u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter