Coffees and Conversations

Take the Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you started to accept the fact that you really were a coordi-noona, you started every morning with an anxious expression as to what might happen. 

 

During that time when you agreed to be a coordi-noona, you didn't expect much from the job. That day was mostly just to pretend that you were a new coordi. The senior coordi-noona was just asking you small things to help her with while she take care of the major things. However, when the manager introduced you to everyone as a coordi-noona, you know 's about to go down.

Sure, you were confident with your style, you know atleast advanced make-up styles, and hairstyling, but you weren't confident about making others look good. You can only do that to a blank canvass or paper and start to draw or do graphics. 

After that first day of acting like a coordi-noona, you were surprised to be called again by the manager the next morning and told you to prepare for the boys' schedule. It was a damn weekend and you weren't in the mood to get up so early.

 

Reaching the house of the boys, some of the fans who recognized you greeted you nicely and you bowed your head as you greeted them back. You knock twice before opening the door and went inside to see some of the boys rushing to find their pair of socks and caps that would fit heir outfit.

 

Jungkook was scratching his head and looking at three sets of caps that would look nice on him. You approached him and grabbed one cap and put it on his head. "This is the best one" You said and smiled.

"Oh! Thank you noona! Good morning!" Jungkook greeted and gave you a cute smile. Sometimes, you wished Jungkook was a little brother of yours. You will definitely bear hug him every morning!

 

You started to help the other members find what they're looking for and you grabbed a set of clothes that would fit today's concept according to the older coordi-noona.

When you were awkwardly waiting for them to finish again, you saw Namjoon struggling to choose which pair of shoes fit his all-black outfit today. You stood up with all the clothes in your arms and walked towards him on the front door where the shelves of shoes were placed.

 

You struggled to point out a pair of shoes and he looked at you and back to the shoes. "Nice, I was actually thinking about that pair" He said and started wearing them.

As the manager started to remind them of their schedule, Namjoon, who stood beside you, grabbed some of the clothes in you arms and helped you with them. 

 

"You could always ask us for help, you know." Namjoon said and shook his head at you before telling you to go out as everyone should start going on with the schedule. You blinked at Namjoon and sighed. These boys could be really unpredictable sometimes. There was one time where Jimin grabbed a bottle of water for you so you could drink while you were trying to help Hoseok with a pin to be placed in his shirt. Another where Jungkook helped you grabbed seven pairs of shoes instead of going back and forth to get them.

 

They were nice guys. However, in the back of your head, you weren't prepared to trust others yet.

---

After their show, they didn't have a schedule for the rest of the day and you decided to go home too as it was a weekend. You were about to head out of their house when a pair of hands grabbed your wrist and smiled at you. "Noona, you can stay and get to know us." Jimin said

 

You looked at them one by one and smiled awkardly "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter