Explanations & BTS!?

Take the Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of you started to pile up into the kitchen and seein that it was cramped for 9 people, you all decided to sit cross-legged on the floor in the living room. 

It wasn't exactly your first time in this house, in fact, you've been here so many times! It felt strangely familiar yet so different from what you've always known. Especially when instead of Kang Namjoon, there are seven, young, and handsome boys in front of you. 

The young ones started to eat their breakfasts while the older ones were the one who initiated the talk.

 

"So Minah, mind to explain to us what exactly happened besides your boyfriend cheating on you?" Hoseok said and started to place some rice on his bowl. 

You sighed and scratched your head. You didn't know where to start. You did not know who these guys are and yet they were asking you all these questions and are actually giving you a breakfast. 

 

Sungmi Ahjumma saw that you doubting the situation so she spoke first to make sure that you knew why these boys were here instead of Namjoon.

"Minah, Namjoon--" she stopped and glanced at the guy named Kim Namjoon, who was already looking at her "I mean, Kang Namjoon, left this house 2 months ago. When he gave me his last payment for the rent, he said he no longer need tha hosue since you already left your family's house and he will start living with you." 

 

You furrowed your eyebrows "What? But he's not living with me! He just visits me occasionally. Yes I did left my parents house because of--" you stopped and looked around. Strangers did not need to know about your family problem so you sighed and change what you were about to say instead "I left my parents house but that does not mean we're living together."

 

"I know that and he thing with your parents, but when Kang Namjoon left, these boys moved in after 2 weeks and since you did not visit for the ast few months, I thought you and Namjoon really were living together." Sungmi ahjumma said and you sighed.

You just felt more stupid as these information started piling in your head. Namjoon did not invite you over to his house since you had your own place. That only means he's been cheating on you AND is living with the girl doing god knows what with her. You felt so so stupid, you just might punch yourself in the face.

 

Namjoon, Kim Namjoon, saw the expression you had and started speaking and diverted his attention to his bowl "You know, it wouldn't do you any good if you blame yourself." 

You looked up at him "I'm not blaming myself"

"Yes you are. Your expression says so." He said and raised his head to look at you. 

 

You swear his eyes were doing things to you. It was so damn serious and hot......... No, that's not right. You shouldn't even be thinking about that.

"You don't know me okay. You don't know what happened so please stop judging." You said and looked back right at him with an intense and serious expression, that he just shrugged and continued to eat his mea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter