Plan in action

Take the Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The show started as you were being pulled away to the dressing room again.

"I don't know what Namjoon's planning but hey, he said please and I've actually been wanting to see you in a great outfit because you look great and you have an awesome body" the coordi sneakered and looked at you "I'm all about fashion darling, and if I see a great body, I'm all up for dolling it up!" She said

"Uhm Namjoon's just being weird, I don't have to change." You said and tried to convince her to go back to the studio

"Nope, orders are orders" She said and laughed

---

 

As the show went on, you went inside the studio quietly while they were still filming. 

Namjoon, who had been waiting for your appearance to come back immediately spotted you and boy, did he want to slip his arms around your waist when he saw you. The topic of about the corner of the show was not helping. The boys started exposing him about how much he downloads and he can't do anything but admit it and say that the boys were also watching it.

After trying to avoid looking at you, he thanked the heavens when the production team said there was a 20-minute break. He immediately stood up and the boys tilted their head at how fast he stood up. 

Namjoon, who was still very determined about his plan approached the manager and whispered his plans. "Hyung, Minah's ex-boyfriend is here. I just a few plans. Please don't be mad at me"

He looked at Namjoon in amusement but let him speak anyway. "So I was planning to make the ty er jealous and looked what I did to Minah" He said and pointed at you who were still talking to the coordi. "Tell her to arrange my hair or outfit or whatever. Just make her come to my seat, alright?" Namjoon said and looked at the manager who was already smirking "You're trying to make her look like she can get any man, huh?" He said and Namjoon nodded "Of course she can"

The manager nodded and smiled "You're a good boy, Namjoon. Alright, I'll do it. I'll also inform the staff so they wont think you two are actually dating. That's gonna be a big problem" He said and Namjoon did an air fist. "Thanks hyung". 

He ran back to his chair, all giggly and weirdly smirking, making the boys look at him in confusion "Hyung, you'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter