Kim Namjoon's plan

Take the Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yikes. I read my last chpater and it seems like there's a lot to revise. I'll do that when I'm not busy. But here's an update <3

---

The boys immediately noticed Namjoon's mood when he came back from the dressing room, add up the down face you haad when you went inside the studio, the boys were sure something happened. 

Namjoon also almost started fuming again when he saw the er come into the studio and greet the director. He immediately realized that the urgent matter this er namjoon was talking about were also this filming. Namjoon immediately turned to look at you but you were busy talking to the senior coordi about something while nodding your head.

"Yah, are you alright?" Hoseok said and patted Namjoon's back.

"I'm fine... it's just that... do you see that er in blue?" Namjoon pointed using his head and Hoseok nodded. "It's ing Minah's Namjoon" He said and Hoseok gasped and let out a loud "What" which all the staff and the boys looked at, including you. He immediately bowed and at that moment, er namjoon also caught sight of BTS' Kim Namjoon.

Namjoon let out a smirk and stood up, he looked like he was about to punch the hell out of er namjoon but he passed by him and immediately went to you side and grabbed your arm. He led you to one corner of the Studio and sighed.

"Look, I'm sorry I shouted at you your er of an ex-boyfriend is here..." he started and your eyes widened. You immedi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter