Boy what!?

Take the Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As time passed by, the filming reached an end and you were both trying to sink down on the ground from embarassment or from pain as Kim Namjoon, tho acting, sent you flirtatious winks and looks when he had a chance throughout filming while Kang Namjoon sent you a look as if you betrayed him.

The boys and the hosts thanked everyone for coming and working hard and all the staff were to. 

You were busy bowing to the staff, thanking them for taking care of the boys well when you felt a tap on your shoulder. 

 

You turned to look back and gasped when you saw Kang Namjoon was the one who did that. But you let out another surprised gasp and held your breath when you felt an arm s around your waist and pulled your closer to his body.

"I think I already told you to get away from her" Namjoon said and gave the er a glare. He held your waist tighter and pulled your closer, making you almost leaning in his body for support. You looked around and the manager and staff didn't seem like they care. 

"Just because you're some K-Idol doesn't mean I won't punch you in the face. Get our of people's business. Minah and I have to talk" er Namjoon said and tried to grab your hand and pull you away from Namjoon but failed when Hoseok blocked his way and stood in front of you and Namjoon.

"Look, Minah is our business. What are you gonna talk about? How you cheated on her? She doesn't need it" Hoseok said and Yoongi clicked his tongue as he stood beside him. "Besides, don't try to steal a girl who already has a boyfriend, you er."

 

Your eyes widened and you looked up at Namjoon who still had his arms wrapped round your waist, with the most successful and widest grin ever. "What are they talking about!" You whispered. He looked down at you and smirked "Just watch, baby girl" He said and squeezed your waist, making you squeak and get their attention.

"Yah, keep you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter