New friends

Take the Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After telling your story to them, the boys were quiet for a while, that was until Jungkook said something so straight-forward that Yoongi almost hit him.

"So noona, what does that have to do with the Namjoon guy?"

"Yah" Yoongi started but you cut him off.

"It's okay Yoongi oppa" You said and then turned to Jungkook. "It's just that Namjoon..." you paused and took a peek at Namjoon who was scratching his head already. "...I mean, Kang Namjoon, was one of my happiness and hope when everything was crumbling down. But now that everything was all a lie between us, I feel like all the happiness and memories that has happened and which I clinged to are fake. Those moments are what kept me going and now I feel so stupid. I feel like to be honest."

 

"You don't have to cling unto something to live for yourself, okay?" Hoseok said and you looked at him then chuckled. "Easier said than done."

"No. Hoseok is right." Namjoon started and looked into your eyes intently. It felt like he knew everything about you, even when he didn't. You felt exposed and vulnerable everytime he looks into your eyes. "Sure, he was someone who made you forget a lot of problems. But that doesn't mean you should just on your whole itself just because he cheated on you and you feel like everything is a fail."

 

Everyone kept quiet as Namjoon started talking. Each member here knew that when he starts speaking this serious, he will also start a deep speech that will get you thinking about life.

 

"As you've mentioned before, you have a little brother who you make money for and always support. You took your art classes seriously, because obviously, you're a creative and artsy girl who wants to achieve something. I'm pretty sure you did not take those classes seriously just because of that damned guy. That other Namjoon might've been a big part of your life already but he isn't life itself. You had, and I'm pretty sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter