I Remember You

Attachment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I have no time for this."

"Why do we keep bumping with each other then?"

Chapter II: I Remember You

She gasped loudly when she sees the actor's face.

He's that overly nice man.

"Handsome, right?" Jieun smiles smugly.

"Not really my type though. Who is this guy anyway? Not that I'm interested." But she's lying. Somehow she recalls the way he smiled at her.

Jieun rolls her eyes. "Almost everyone is not your type. He's Park Bogum and if you are a normal human being you would fall in love with him. He's the best."

Oh no, she's in fangirl mode.

She laughs a little, "I don't have any time for romance, Jieun-ah."

"Speaking of time, I met our swoony Joongki oppa, and he was asking if you have free time this weekend."

"What? Why?"

"He mentioned cooking job or something. You should call him."

Ahreum is studying in a cooking academy. She's always dreaming to become a chef. That's why she works hard, because her tuition is not cheap and she wont let go her dream easily.

"Sweet. I'll call him later. Now I need to meet my bed, I'm tired."

She lays on her bed and feeling drowsy.

That Park Bogum looks pretty humble despite the fact that he's a famous actor. I mean he still takes subway when he can have his own car. Not to mention the amount of fangirls who will chase him.

Wait, why am I thinking about him?

Must be because of my tired brain.

She closed her eyes and drifts away.

***
-Ahreum's POV-

"You've gotta be kidding me." I muttered as soon as I see the location.

Why. Do. Joongki. Oppa. Take. Me. To. Some. Drama. Location.

No, scratc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter