The Calm Before the Storm

Attachment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Even after a long time passes, let’s both remember,
That we both had each other back then."

(2ne1 - Missing You)

Chapter 11: The Calm Before the Storm

Ahreum walks alone to her home, her head is is dizzy from too much crying.

I just want to sleep now. She thought silently as she rubs her red and puffy eyes.

"Ahreum-ah." A man in mask suddenly show up.

"Oh my God!" She jumped scaredly.

That man laughed as he pulled up his mask, "Did I scare you?"

Ahreum sighed in relief when she sees Bogum's face, "Yah!" she shoves him playfully.

Bogum laughs at his girlfriend, "I'm sorry, Ahreum-ah. Come here." he opens his arm widely.

Without hesitation, Ahreum walks into his embrace and hug him tightly.

"Finally..." Bogum says softly, "I miss you so much it hurts." he kissed the top of her head.

"I miss you too." She replied as she looks at him.

She notices that he looks a little bit pale and there are dark circles around his eyes.

Did you know that Bogum willing to accept more jobs from our sajangnim as long as he can keep seeing you?

Her heart stings a little when she imagines how much hardship that he's going through just to be with her.

"I'm sorry that I can't meet you sooner. It must be hard for you." He looks at her worriedly. "Wait, why do your eyes look red and puffy?" He asked with concerned face.

Ahreum shakes her head, "It's okay, oppa. I'm just having a bad cold." She lied.

"Really?"

She nods, "The weather is too cold lately.'

"Hmm, wear a warmer clothes next time." He says as he wrapped her in his arms.

"Stop worrying about me. What about you? Are you having a hard time?" She asked worriedly.

He closed his eyes and rest his head on her shoulder, "Everything is better now that I've met you."

She smiled when she heard it, "But you still need to rest."

He lifts his head and kissed her forehead, "Arraso. But let me hug you just a little bit longer."

Ahreum wrapped her arms around him and burrying her face on his chest. She closed her eyes as she inhales his scent and feels his warmness.

There's no much time left for me to do this anymore, she thought sadly.

"Ahreum-ah."

"Hmm?"

"What are you doing next Saturday?"

"I'm working at 8 a.m and having a class at 1 p.m." She replied.

Bogum pouts, "Why do my girlfriend is so busy even on the weekend?"

Ahreum chuckles, "Speak for yourself, please."

He grinned, "Let's having a date after your class."

Ahreum takes a bit time before she answers it.

She finally nods and smiled at him, "Okay then, let's have a date."

He ruffles her hair affectionately, "Good. I'll pick you after class then."

"Arraso. Oppa, it's late now. Take a rest already." She chided.

"I don't know that my girlfriend is turning into na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter