The Only Person

Attachment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don’t remember since when
But you have grown in my heart
If it’s not too late now
There is something I want to tell you
(Kim Woobin - Do You Know?)

Chapter VI: The Only Person

"Sohyun-ah, I've cleaned up everything. Do you want me to wait for you?"

"Nope, I'm okay. I'll lock the door later, you're free to go." She says as she closed the cash register.

"Alright then, I'm going home, okay? Good night Sohyun-ah."

"Night, Ahreum-ah."

I look at my blue watch. It's 11 p.m.

My hands searching through my bag and when I find my earphones, I put it on and walk to the subway station.

He hasn't text me today.

Weird. He texts me almost everyday, almost about everything.

I wonder if something is happened.

I shakes my head. Stop overthinking, Ahreum-ah.

"Ahreum-ah?" a man's voice called me and when I look up, I recognize that face.

Oh crap. I shouldn't have looked up.

Because the one who called me is my ex boyfriend.

To make it worse, his girlfriend a.k.a my ex bestfriend is also there.

What a nice timing.

"Ah, hello Jinyoung-ssi, Seungyeon-ssi." I smile coldly.

He raised his eyebrow when I use formal language to him. Seungyeon smiled at me but her hand grab Jinyoung's arm tightly.

Ha. As if I'm the one who is a man stealer.

"Where do you want to go at this time?" Jinyoung asks.

"I'm going home."

"Oh, you're still working at that coffee shop, arent you?" Seungyeon look at me with pitying eyes.

I nod, "Not everyone can magically works in her family company and given a high position, Seungyeon-ssi." I smile politely.

Her face redden for a while, then she's back to her usual (fakingly) cheerful self.

"Baby, tell her about our meeting with your parent."

Jinyoung scratch the back of his head, uncomfortable.

"Ah, we just went to my parent's home. Since we cant see each other that often now."

"We were talking about marriage." She adds smugly.

Did she really think it will make me jealous? As if.

"Are you two getting married? Good for you then. You two really deserve each other." I smile sarcastically.

"Ahreum-ah..." Jinyoung warns.

I was going to reply when I feel someone's arm wrapping around my waist and I can feel him kissing the top of my head.

"Baby, I'm sorry for being late."

Huh? Baby? I look at this stranger and found those familiar eyes and smile.

Thank God for Park Bogum.

"You've been waiting for too long, aren't you? And you didn't even wear a scarf. You might catch the cold." He says as he wrapped me in his scarf.

This scarf smells like him and it makes me dizzy. I told you, Park Bogum has this weird effect on me.

He smile at me, and I get his message.

I'm here. Just play along.

"I'm okay, it's not really that long. As long I can see you, I'm willing to wait." I smile at him.

"Ah Ahreum-ah, what did I do to deserve you?" He shakes his head but grinning from ear to ear.

Then I remember that Jinyoung and Seungyeon are still here.

Jinyoung look at me with this angry look (why? It's not like I am cheating on him) while Seungyeon stares at us with open.

I stiffle my laugh. Bogum sees them and looked like he was surprised to see them.

"I'm sorry, where is my manner? I'm Yoon Ahreum's boyfriend. My name is Park Bogum."

Jinyoung and Seungyeon shakes his hand and introduce themselves.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter