Two Points of View

Attachment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like an idiot, why didn't I know?
Like an idiot, why did I let you go?
Like an idiot, my heart cries slowly
I know now
My love is only you
(2AM - Like a Fool)

Chapter 15: Two Points of View

Her.

Ahreum laying on her bed. Closing her eyes and thinking about his words.

You just have to come to me. I'll be here.

Her fingers run on her phone, opening his text from 1 hour ago.

I'll be leaving at 2 p.m

She gets up from her bed and walks to the balcony. Her face is coldly blown by the autumn wind.

If we start over again, it might end up in heartache again. She thought.

She remembers her own heartache and his pleading eyes when she left him.

There's too much pain already.

But...

She got her happiness too when she's with him.

She remembers how his eyes light up when he smiled, how his hug always feels so warm.

The time when they were spending time on the beach, the time when he showed up when she met Jinyoung and Seungyeon.

He always loves her sincerely with all of his heart and she always knows how she really feels about him.

She get up from her position, a sudden epiphany hits her.

Ahreum calls on her phone, "James, I need to go somewhere, can you handle the kitchen for today?" She waits.

"Okay, thanks. I owe you this one."

She grabbed her coat and her bag. She's running quickly on her apartment's stair.

Who cares about the heartache and break up, she just want to be with him.

Because he worth all the pain.

***

Him.

He holds his ticket on his hand and hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter