Restart

Attachment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And nothing else

can take what only—

was always meant

as solely yours.

-Lang Leav-

Chapter 16: Restart

Bogum wakes up at his apartment, feeling all dizzy and hurt, thanks to his long flight yesterday.

That, and also because he lost Ahreum for the second time.

The phone on his nightstand rings. He looked at it lazily before picking it up.

"Hello?"

"Bogum-ah, have you arrived?" His manager asked.

"Yes, hyung. I just woke up."

"I just want to remind you about the schedule for today. We need to shoot the CF and..." He listened half-heartedly as his manager talk on the other side.

"Ne, hyung. I understand. See you later." He hung up the call.

He gets up from his bed and look at his reflection at the mirror.

His hair is disheveled. His face is pale and tired.

He is a mess.

A broken-hearted mess.

***

"Bogum-ssi, thank you for your hard work."

Bogum smiled politely and thanked the photographer.

Bogum thanked and greeted everyone on the set. He puts his smile eventhough he wasnct feeling well.

"Bogum-ah, let's have a dinner." His manager said.

"I think I'll skip it hyung. I'm so tired from yesterday's flight." He said apologetically.

"Okay, do you want me to call the cab?"

"It's okay, hyung. I'll just take the subway."

His manager looked disagree with his choice, but he eventually sighed. "Okay then. Just be careful."

Bogum nods. "I'll go then." He bids his goodbye and then walks to the subway station.

As usual, he puts on his earphone and plays the song. Soon, the music starts to fill his lonely footsteps on Seoul's bright street.

When he reached the subway station, there's this sad and familiar feelings about this place.

And then he remembers, he used to meet her here.

"It's been a while." He said to himself.

His mind wanders to the time where he met her for the first time. A girl with those sad eyes, he thought at the time.

A flash of memory rushed into his mind and he can't help but smiled when he remembers every single moments that he spend with her.

Everything always reminds me of you, Ahreum-ah. It feels like you're always around me.

He starts to shake his thought out of his mind before those familiar heartbreak comes to him again.

Then he realized that his shoelaces wasn't tied up.

So, he crouched down to tied up his shoelaces and when he gets up, he feels dizzy.

And he's pretty sure that jetlag or his sudden movement got nothing to do with his dizziness.

It's because Yoon Ahreum is standing in front of him right now.

***
-Bogum's POV-

I must be dreamin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter