Encounter

Attachment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't know why you're being so mad just because I'm being nice at you."

"Because I don't want you to do that. So please back off and leave me alone."

Chapter 1: Encounter

"Oh crap." Ahreum cursed when she realizes what time it is.

That's what you get for taking classes and too much jobs, Yoon Ahreum. She wash her face hurriedly and grabs everything and put it on her bag.

"Sshh languange, lady. Stop cursing, will you? You're ruining my morning exercise." Her roommate, Park Jieun, nags her from her yoga mat.

Ahreum stops and look at her, "I don't get why you need to exercise when you're still binge-eating at midnight. I don't see any differences at you tbh." she shrugs.

"Yah, Yoon Ahreum! How dare you are! Do you want to die?!"

Jieun always acts defensively if it's about her weight and exercise.

Ahreum laughs heartily and run before Jieun can murder her.

***

"So. Freakin. Tired."

"Yah, gwenchana?" her workmate, Sohyun, look at her worriedly.

"Gwenchana. I'm just a little bit tired." Ahreum sighed.

"You need to stop taking jobs here and there. Look at you! You're as skinny as matchstick." Sohyun nags her like she always does.

"Pot. Kettle. Black. Look at yourself. Your dark circles are as dark as your soul."

Sohyun laughs, "You know I woke up all night to take care my brother, I can't lose him you know." She shoves Ahreum playfully.

"I know, and you've done well. You wont lose him, Sohyun-ah."

Both being an orphan, makes them understand each other's struggles and bonds in friendship in no time.

"Thanks, gurl. Anyway, are you going home? Wanna share the ride?"

"I need to take the subway, thanks though."

"At this time? Be careful though, a lot of crimes happened lately." Sohyun warns her.

"It's okay, do you think they can take me easily?"

At one time, a group of drunk men were catcalling them. Ahreum, being in mar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter