Why Are You So Familiar

Love At Blossom

Woohyun POV

"Wow, this taste so good!" I said as I took a bite of chicken. If only I could have beer, but I'm under age.

I saw Mijoo wasn't eating. "Yah, why aren't you eating, here have some." I said as I stuffed a little piece into and she ate it.

"Yah! I'm on a diet!" She said while still munching on the chicken. "Diet? What are you, an idol?" I asked. "Look how happy is Minjoon eating chicken." I continued. Mijoo just lowered her head.

I put my hand on her chin to lift her head up. "If you want to be an idol, you should eat it now or you'll never get to eat it." I said. "And you being an idol? In your dreams!" I joked.

"Yah!" She slapped my hand of her chin. "I'm just kidding, don't take it too seriously." I said. "Plus, you're pretty, you can dance, you can sing, I bet all companies are fighting for you." I said to cheer her up.

Mijoo has been competing and performing since she was 6. She has everything. She's just too perfect.

Too perfect that she can't be mine.

"Fine, I'll eat." She said and I smiled. I handed a chicken drumstick.

She has everything. Literally. Everything I want. Everything I need. Everything that I have no idea how to describe it.

"I'll go pay, come out after you finish." I said and went to the cashier to pay.

Suji POV

What to do. I've been sitting here staring at the TV that isn't even on for 30 minutes. I'm freaking bored. Can I go home so I can watch some drama? I decided to take out my phone and scroll through SNS.

"M.I.A. is having a comeback in October." M.I.A. ? Isn't that the girl group from KIM Entertainment?

"What are you looking at?"

"Ah!"

I turn my head to around to see Myungsoo. "Yah! You scared me!" I shouted. "Did I? Sorry. Buy what are you looking at?" He took a closer look at my phone. "M.I.A. comeback? Do you like girl groups?" He asked.

"No, it just came on my feed." I took my phone back. He chuckled. "What's so funny?"

"You don't like M.I.A. so you like Virus?" He asked. "No, I'm not into any kpop." I kept my phone back into my bag.

"I see you're bored?" He asked. "No, I'm not." Yes I freaking am! "Follow me, I'll show you something." He walked away and I followed him from behind. "What is it?"

He brought me to their 'garden', I guess you can say that. It's full of trees and plants and flowers and fairy lights surrounding the area.

"Wow, it's so pretty!" It's like one of those places you see in dramas when the male lead porposes to the female lead.

"Do you like it that much?" He asked. I nodded still admiring the place. "But why did you bring me here?" I asked. "It was too loud in there so I wanted to come here." My mouth turned into an 'O' shape.

Myungsoo POV

Suji admiring the garden like a 6 year old kid. It's like her first time seeing these things. This is my favorite spot im the whole house. I just found it a few days after I moved in.

She's now taking photos with her phone. "Myungsoo-ah, look at this. It's so pretty!" She showed me the pictures she took in her phone. "Wow, you're quite good at taking photos."

"Of course, I am! You just need to add the right fliter!" Girls.

But still, the name 'Suji', it's just too familiar. I swear I heard it some where.

"Suji, are you perhaps a transfer student too?" I asked. "No, I studied there since the first year." She shook her head. "Then do you perhaps had a boyf-"

"Oppa!" I turned my head to the direction of the voice and so did Suji.

Author POV

Someone in a cap is walking towards them.

"Did she had to come now." Myungsoo cursed under his breath.

"Oppa! Why are you here and not in the house? I've been looking for you!" The girl said clinging to Myungsoo's arm whole Myungsoo just had an annoyed expression on his face.

What was Suji's reaction? She wasn't shocked or confused. Instead, she was busying examinating the girl's face. She looks too familiar.

"Wait... Aren't you M.I.A.'S Yoo Jiae-shi?" Suji finally said. "Yes, I am. But who are you? Why are you here with oppa? Oppa who is she?" Jiae kept whining.

"Erm... I'm Bae Suji, Myungsoo's neighbor and classmate." Suji introduced herself politely.

"Really, okay than. Oppa, did you miss me?" Jiae turned back to Myungsoo and all he could do is nod and smile to her.

Myungsoo's number 1 rule is to never hit or hurt a girl. A man's not a man if he hits girls.

"Young master, you're mother is looking for you." A maid came in and said.

"Thank you for saving my life, ajummah" Myungsoo thought.

"Let's go inside, Suji." Myungsoo lets go of Jiae's hand and signalled Suji to go inside. "Erm, er, okay." Suji said and followed Myungsoo, leaving Jiae behind.

"Yah! Oppa, wait for me!" Jiae ran up to Myungsoo, clinging onto him like they are the only ones in the world.

"Yes, Mikyung, thank you for everything today." Suji's parents were already at the door, getting ready to leave and get back home.

"Finally!" Suji thought. Finally she can go back home and start watching the new drama "W".

"Goodbye Mr. And Mrs. Kim." Suji bowed and waved goodbye to Myungsoo as she quickly ran home, up to her room, to catch thw next episode of "W".

"Oh! Jiae! Why are you here?" Mr. Kim saw Jiae. "I came here to visit Myungsoo oppa."

Mr. Kim sighed. "Jiae, your comeback is soon, you need to rest or else you will be sick. I'll call the manager to come pick you up now. No excuses." Mr. Kim said.

"Thanks dad!" Myungsoo thought. Is god on his side today?

"Bye Jiae!" Myungsoo quickly said and ran up to his room.

Bae Suji, just why are you so familiar?