Her Job

Love At Blossom

Suji POV

How in the world. Out of all people. The person that is living next to me is Kim Myungsoo.

"So, how did you two meet?" My mom asked. "Erm. Mr. Hwang told me to give him a tour around the school. So, yeah." I explained.

"Then how did you two came home at the same time?" Then Myungsoo's mom asked. "Erm. I was walking back then I saw Suji so we walked back together. Yeah." Myungsoo scratch the back of his neck. Awkward much.

"Here are your lunch, madam." Some maids came and served us pasta. Wow, I feel like a princess or something now. "Thank you." I thanked the maid.

We are now in the dining room and Myungsoo is sitting beside while our moms are sitting opposite of us. Our moms were chit-chatting themselves while me and Myungsoo weren't saying anything. We were just eating quietly.

"Myungsoo-ah, take go Suji on a tour of our house." Myungsoo's mom, or Mrs. Kim said. What is this, is he giving me a tour of his house after I gave him a tour at school?

"Let's go." Myungsoo got up from the chair. "Oh. Erm. Ok." I got up and followed him behind.

"Okay. So ... Erm... This is the..." He explained while bringing me around his house. His house is like 4 of my house combined together. Not to mention they even have a spa room!

"And this is my room." Finally at the last place. My feet are already tired. "Don't you have a elevator in your house?" I said while catching up with him panting. "Yes I do." What? "Then why didn't we use it, you made me climb up all these stairs!" I said still panting. "I rather climb the stairs, it can be counted as an exercise." Okay that answer got me nothing to say.

"Come in." He said as he opened the door to his room. Wow. His room is so freaking big. It's like the size of my living room. His room even has a loft up there. This is my dream room.

"Wow. Theirs even a loft in your room! Can I go up there?" I asked while still amazed by his room. "Sure." He said as he guided me to the ladder that leads to the loft. "Come on up." He said halfway up the ladder.

I started to climb up the ladder excited. When I was almost got up, Myungsoo put out his hand to support me. Oh, gentleman I see.

"Wow!" The only words that could come out of my mouth. I swear I said it over 100 times today.

There was a TV and his PS4 up there. There were bean bags near the TV.

"So yeah, that's the end of the tour." He suddenly said. So does that mean I should leave or something? "Come on down I wanna ask you something." He said. He already went down the ladder.

I was about to go down but I realized that It's actually kinda tall and I'm afraid of heights! Aish. Just look up, don't look down. Even though it isn't as high, it still scared me.

I started to went down slowly while looking up. I look down and it's still to high.

Myungsoo POV

How long is it going to take for her to come down. Why is she looking up, she'll fall if she continues to do that. I think she's needs some help. "Hey, you need help?"

I put out my hand for her but she doesn't turn around to accept it. Finally she turns around but instead of accepting my hand, she accepted my whole body.

She suddenly fell and I fell too. Her body was on mine. Our faces are only inches away. My hands are on her waist. This is an awkward position.

She's still closing her eyes. Ah~ I get it now. She's afraid of heights.

"Suji-ah, you can open your eyes now." I said. She slowly opened her eyes, then her eyes widen upon seeing my face to close to hers. She quickly got off from my body and I got up too.

"Are you okay?" I asked seeing she's still shock. "Oh. Erm. Yeah. I'm fine." She said quickly. I see she's blushing. "You're afraid of heights?" I asked. She turned around and nodded.

She is afraid of heights too? Is she the Suji that Woobin hyung told me about?

"What did you wanted to ask me?" She suddenly said and brought me back to my senses. "Oh. I wanted to ask you about the Maths that the teacher teached today. I don't quite understand." I said. "Oh, I'll teach you." She said walking to my desk.

Sungkyu POV

"And why are you always wearing that cap and mask. Why? Are you ugly that you don't want to show your face?" Manager Gong continued to scold that worker. He pulled of the mask and cap of the worker.

Wait. Isn't that that Seolhyun girl from my class. Why did Manage Gong call her Seolna?

"Yah!" She shouted at Manager Gong. Wow, brave girl she is. "Give it back!"

"Yah? Yah! Where are your manners?" Manager Gong shouted. Seolhyun didn't care and started to snatch her cap and mask Manager Gong is holding.

"Why you!" Manager Gong's anger burned up. His hand went up and was about to slap her.

I quickly ran to her can kept her behind me and held Manager Gong's hand that was in the air. I can see his annoyed face already.

"Manager Gong." I said coldly. "What in the world do you think you are doing?" I continued. "What am I doing? Who are you to bother my business?" He said angrily. Oh, he is going down.

"Who am I?" I stepped closer to him. "I am Kim Sungkyu, the son of Kim Taehyun, the owner of this coffee, the Co-CEO of Kim Entertainment, and, your boss." I continued with a smirk.

He look shocked. Of course he would be, he doesn't even know who I am, I never actually introduce myself to him, but I know all the workers here.

"Oh, uh, she keeps messing with her job." Manager Gong scratch his head. "Does that mean you can hit her? That is public harassment!" I said out loud. I didn't care about the customers.

"I don't care how you are going to explain, you are fired and not her." I pointed at him. "No! Please! I just was going to be promoteded to be the senior manager!" He begged.

"No use Mr. Gong." I took off his 'manager' tag from his shirt. "You're fired."

Seolhyun was shedding tears behind me. I turned around. "Are you okay?" I asked her. But instead of answering, she ran out of the coffee shop. I ran out to chase after her.