I'm Sorry

Love At Blossom

Woohyun POV

"Mijoo-ah, I'm so-" I said until I was cut by someone.

"Mijoo-ya!" I heard someone calling. It's Tzuyu.

Mijoo ran to her. Totally forgotten the existence of me.

"Mijoo" I called her. "What do you want?" Tzuyu ask. Aish... Why is Tzuyu always cutting in our conversation.

"Noth...nothing. Sorry for bothering you." I said and walk into school.

"I'm sorry" I mumble to myself.

"Why are you treating me so harsh at school?" Her words are in my head. All I can say is I'm sorry. I didn't know until now. I'll make it up to you.

I look on my wrist. This friendship bracelet.

Flashback 
Woohyun and Mijoo were 6 years old

"Woohyun-ah, look what I made!" Mijoo said as she should him her wrist.

"Wah! Our Mijoo is so awesome! It's very pretty!" Woohyun praised her.

"It's in pink too! I also made one for you!" Mijoo said as she took another one out of her pocket.

"Jjang~ it's red, your favorite colour!" She said as she put it on Woohyun.

"Wah! Kumawo! Our Mijoo is so talented!" Woohyun said as he look at the bracelet.

"BEST FRIEND"

"I'm your best friend?" Woohyun asked. "Of course, who else would it be?!" Mijoo replied cutely.

"This our friendship bracelet. When one has a friendship bracelet, you have to stay with them forever, or else you'll have no friends!" Mijoo said

"Alright, I don't want to be alone so I'll stay with you forever!" Woohyun said proudly.

"Yay, our Woohyun is so cool!"

End of flashback

Those memories flew back into my head. How I missed the old days. From now, I'll treat you better from now on.

"Hey dude, what you thinking about?" Sungyeol and Hoya, my best friends put his hand around my shoulder. "Nothing... Let's go." I said and we went in the school.

As usual whenever I arrive at school.

All eyes are on us.

"Oh my, Woohyun oppa!"

"Woohyun is so hot!"

"He is mine!"

"Woohyun sunbae, be my boyfriend!"

A girl came and approach me. "Woohyun sunbae... This is for you" she said shyly. Well, I can't not accept since she will be upset. "Thank you" I said and walked to my locker with my friends.

"Why is Woohyun the only one always receiving gifts?" Sungyeol asked annoyed. "Because he can make the girls' heart flutter while you can't." Hoya joked. "And who said you don't get gifts?" Hoya added.

"Where in thw word do you see anyone give me gifts?" Sungyeol replied while opening his locker and many pink wrapped gifts fell from his locker leaving him shock.

"There" Hoya pointed to the floor of gifts for Sungyeol. Sungyeol could just scratch the back of his neck.

"What's so important about gifts, they only give it to you for your looks not for you." I said while taking out my books from my locker.

"Said the person who ignored Mijoo for his image." Hoya mocked me. I stayed silent.

"Dude, why are you even ignoring her if you have feelings for her?" Hoya said. "Yah! Keep it down will you?" I whispered.

Yes. I do have feelings for her. Since like 2 years ago but doesn't even show a bit of her feelings. I flirt with girls to make her jealous but she isn't even a single bit jealous when she sees it, she just shows her emotionless impression.

"Why make her jealous than make her fall for you? It's easier and you won't need to break girls' hearts by flirting." Sungyeol said. He's right, when did he get so smart.

"Look who's coming this way." Said Hoya. Looks like Mijoo and Tzuyu are back from the market. I used to go there with Mijoo when we were little, I wonder how the Halmonnim is doing.

"Good morning, Mijoo, Tzuyu." Sungyeol greeted them.

"Oppa, good morning." Mijoo greeted him back. Aish... Mijoo even calls him oppa when she knows me for 17 years and still doesn't call me oppa.

"Oppa, good morning, did you had breakfast?" Tzuyu asked Sungyeol and Hoya. Both of them shook their heads.

"Me and Mijoo bought some tteokbokki for you, want some?" Of course they said yes, who would reject food?

"Thanks Tzuyu, here you eat some too." Three of them are eating the tteokbokki while I'm just looking on my phone.

Mijoo is beside me fixing her locker since her locker is beside mine. I've have been looking at her for 2 minutes yet she is still fixing her locker.

Finally I called her out "Mijoo".

"What?" She replied not even facing me.

"I'm sorry" I blurted out. She stood still and finally turn her head to face me. "What?" She asked confused.

"I'm sorry for tre-" I said until someone cutted me again. Aish... It's one of Mijoo's friends again.

"Mijoo! Tzuyu!" Mina called from behind Mijoo.

Mijoo turn her head to face Mina. "You finished your Japanese class?" Mijoo asked Mina. "Yup, it was so boring." Mina whinnied.

"Mina-ah, you haven't eat breakfast right? Come here and eat this tteokbokki, there's one more left. Sungyeol don't you even try to eat that one piece." Tzuyu said to Mina.

Mina went to Tzuyu to eat. Now Mijoo is facing again. "What were you saying?" She asked.

"I said I'm sorry." I paused for a while. "I'm sorry for treating you like a stanger and ign-" Aish! I got cutted and again! I facepalmed myself.

"Mijoo-ah, let's go to class, it's almost time!" Tzuyu said as Tzuyu and Mina linked arms with Mijoo.

"I'll talk to you later." Mijoo said and left with her friends to class.

"Let's go to class too!" Sungyeol said before the girls could leave. We are in the same class. Then we left together.

When we got in class. Mijoo and her friends went to their seats while me and my friends went to mine. Mijoo seats four seats away from me but I can still clearly see her since the persons beside me keeps sleeping during class so they have their heads on the table.

"Woohyun-ah, good morning!" Aish... This voice. I hate this voice. She might think her voice is y and all but it's so annoying.

"Seolhyun-shi, who allowed you to speak informally to me?" I asked annoyed. Out of all people, she's the person I treat with my cold manners.

"Oh, mian. Then... Woohyun oppa?" She said acting cute. Does she wanna make me vomit.

"No. Just go away." I replied coldly. "Why?" She said while leaning closer to me.

I caught Mijoo looking at me and Seolhyun in this position where Seolhyun's face is too close to mine.

"I want to sleep." I said coldy and laid my head on my desk. I heard her footsteps slowly disappear.

Mijoo POV

Aish... That Seolhyun is flirting with Woohyun again. Good thing Woohyun always ignores her but I don't know he does though. Finally she has left Woohyun.

"Lee Jieun! Where is my coffee?!" Here we go again. Jieun (IU) is Seolhyun's so-called sister as Seolhyun's mother adopted Jieun because Jieun's parents who are Seolhyun's mom's friends passed away due to a car crash and Jieun was the only one who survive so Seolhyun's mom decided to take her in.

Well, since Jieun is adopted doesn't mean Seolhyun can treat her like a maid. Seolhyun always treats her like trash.

Jieun is also one of my best friends but she's closer with Suji while I'm closer with Tzuyu and Mina.

"Seolhyun-ah, the coffee shop she always buys you coffee isn't opened today. Just let her off." Hani said.

Hani is Seolhyun's best friend but she is the total opposite of Seolhyun. Hani is nice and kind while Seolhyun is mean. Makes me wonder how are they friends.

"Everyone go back to your places!" Our homeroom teacher, Mr. Hwang came in.

"Attention, bow! Good morning Mr. Hwang." The class president, Sujeong greeted with the whole class.

Jieun also came back to her seat which is on my left. "Are you okay?" I asked her. She nodded and smiled like she usually does even though she's being treated like trash.

Then I realized Suji hasn't came. "Tzuyu, where's Suji?" I asked. "I don't know."

"Jieun, do you know?"

"I called her this morning at 7:37AM and she was still in bed. I think she's going to be late."

Again. Seriously, Suji needs to wake up earlier. This is like the 11th time.

"Alright kids, today we have to new transfer students." Mr. Hwang said.

"Is it a boy or a girl?"

"Let it be a girl!"

"He must be handsome!"

"Come in you two." Mr. Hwang said and two tall boys came in.

"WOW" all the girls and boys cheered.