I Don't Like Him

Love At Blossom

Lee Mijoo Pov


"Noona... Noona... wake up!" my little brother, Minjoon keeps shaking my shoulders. "Aish... just five more minutes" I really need my sleep.
"Andwae, mom has gone out for work and you have to send me to school!"

"What time is it?" I asked even though the alarm clock is just beside my desk.

"6:14AM" he replied.

"Ah~ okay, go out first. I will be out in a few minutes."

"No! I will go out only if you come down the bed. You'll probably go back to sleep if I go out!"

I got up from my bed. "See... I'm up okay?"

"Fine... be out in five minutes" he said and left my room and closed the door.

I immediately lied down on my bed again.

Why is my life so hard...

Finally after 26 seconds of laying on my bed again, I went to the bathroom and wash up. After that, I wore my uniform since I'll be going to school after I take Minjoon to school.

I look into the mirror.

"..."

My school uniform's quality is better and it's prettier than my usual clothes.

After fixing everything and taking my backpack, I got out of my room.

"Minjoon-ah! Where are you?" I shouted as I could not see him in the house. "Minjoon-ah! Minjoon-ah!" Where the hell is he?

Wait... was he kidnapped?! No... I'm thinking too much. But what if he really is? Aish... I should have woken up earlier.

I still haven't had breakfast. Aish... I'll just eat at the market near my school.

Now... I need to find Minjoon.

I ran out the door to find him. "Minjoon-ah, Minjoon-ah!" Then I saw someone at the gate of my house and the gate is open. I walk to the gate to find Minjoon back facing me.

"Yah! Lee Minjoon, how can you just leave the house like that!" I put my hand on his shoulder to turn him around.

"Noona... Sorry. Woohyun hyung came and I went to talk to him." Woohyun?

I looked up and found Woohyun staring at us. "Woohyun-ah"

"Good morning" Woohyun greated.

"See Minjoon-ah, I told you to tell your noona or else she'll become angry like a lion."

"Yah! You want to die?" I said and hit Woohyun's arm.

"Ah~" Woohyun acted hurt.

"Aish... Still as childish. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Your mom call and said she had to go to work earlier and needed you to send Minjoon to school and asked me to accompany you."

"Oh" I replied disappointed.

Woohyun and I were childhood friends since we were ... well like born since our moms are friends. We would always play with each other. But things changed when high school started. He became the most popular boy at school and that cause him to act like a celebrity and flirt with girls. He would act like he doesn't know me at school and be nice to me when we're not at school. We're best friends... not anything else. I don't have feelings for him, although It breaks my heart when I see him flirt with girls, that the old Woohyun is now gone.

"You're perfect just the way you are"

That's what he told me. He should be telling that to himself.

"Minjoon-ah, let's go!" I held Minjoon's hand and walk passed Woohyun. "Yah! Let's go together!"

I was now walking between Minjoon and Woohyun. No one was talking until...

"Minjoon-ah, did you eat breakfast?" I asked. He stay silent. "Yah! How many times did I tell you not to skip breakfast! You will not grow tall if you don't, unless you want to be short." I scolded him. I let go of his hand and open my backpack to get a pack of biscuits for him. "Eat this... Now." He took the biscuits and ate it silently.

"Aigoo... Why are you so harsh on him?" Woohyun asked out of nowhere. "Then why are you so harsh on me at school?" I asked back. "Since when did I?" He asked back again. "I bet it's gonna happen when we reach school." I talk back.

We're talking as we reach Minjoon's school and said goodbye to him. "Minjoon-ah, I'll pick you up later. Be good at school." I said and kissed his forehead.

"Noona, I'm not a kid anymore!" He whinnied. "You're 8 and you are younger than me." I smiled and patted his head and went off to my school.

Now it's just Woohyun and me. Again, no one was speaking. It was an awkward silent.

"Mijoo-ah, I'm so-" Woohyun said until he was cut by someone.

"Mijoo-ya!" I heard someone calling. It's my girl best friend... Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu!" I ran to her. "You haven't eaten breakfast right?" She asked liked she already knew the answer. "Aigoo... You know me too well." I said. She linked our arms together. "Let's go the market!" I nodded at we we're about to go.

"Mijoo" Oh, right, I forgot Woohyun was here. "What do you want?" Tzuyu ask. Tzuyu is the only one that knows about my past relationship with Woohyun. So she always back up for me when Woohyun is at school.

"Noth...nothing. Sorry for bothering you." Woohyun said and left us.

"Mijoo, it's still early. Let's go to the market quickly so we can eat more!" Tzuyu said and we left for the market.

We went to our favorite stall, which is the tteokbokki stall!

"Halmonnim, good morning!" Me and Tzuyu greeted her. We are usual customers. We actually come here every week.

"Aigoo, my two beautiful girls have come again. Let me guess, one tteokbokki with extra cheese and ramen as usual?"

"Yes please" I smiled and me and Tzuyu went to find a table.

We found a table and sat down. "Mijoo-ya, why was Woohyun with you just now?" Tzuyu asked. "That's what I would like to ask him." I replied. "You have feelings for him right?" She asked again.

"Chou Tzuyu."

"How many times have I told you I do not?!"

"Ar...Arraso!" She replied.

"One tteokbokki with extra cheese and ramen." Halmonnim served us. "Kamsahammida, we will eat well!" Me and Tzuyu said.

"Mijoo-ya, where's your boyfriend that you used to come here with?" Halmonnim suddenly asked. Boyfriend? What boyfriend?

"Halmonnim, when did I have a boyfriend?" I asked.

"You know, that guy. What was his name... Wooyoung, Woohun, Woo..."

"Woohyun!" Tzuyu said.

"Halmonnim, his not my boyfriend! His just my friend." I said.

"Omo! I'm sorry I thought he was. He said he was the last time I've met him." Halmonnim said.

"Aniyo, it's okay." I said. "Okay girls, enjoy your food!" Halmonnim said and left to do her work.

"Namja-chingu (Boyfriend)?" Tzuyu asked. Aish... I knew she would.

"Our cute Tzuyu" I said as I pinched her cheeks.

"Our hungry Tzuyu" I said again as I feed her a rice cake.

"Our pretty Tzuyu" I said again while patting her head.

"Do you actually believe that?" I finally said seriously.

"Ah! Mian." She said when she knew she did it again.

"But, where's Suji (Suzy) and Mina?" I asked. "Mina at school because she needs to practice for the Japanese competitions. Suji? I tried calling her this morning but she didn't pick up" Tzuyu replied.

"Hmm.. I bet she's going to be late again." Me and Tzuyu laughed.

"Let's go to school now!" We linked arms and went to school.