Even If She's Someone You Don't Know

Love At Blossom

Sungkyu POV

I saw Seolhyun running into an Alley and I followed her. "Seolhyun! Kim Seolhyun!" I kept calling for her.

When I reach the alley, she was leaning against the wall, her palms on her face, she was crying softly.

I stepped foward. "Are you okay?" I asked. She didn't reply. She sat down on the ground and continued crying. I squat down too.

"Are you okay?" I asked again yet she still didn't reply.

Silence.

"Are you -" I was going to ask again but she spoke. "P-please don't tell anyone about this." She sobbed quietly. "I won't, and I won't ask why. Cry all you want." I understand what she's feeling now.

I sat beside her. I don't plan on leaving. What kind of man would leave a girl crying alone.

Even if she's someone you don't know.

Mijoo POV

"Goodbye, Mrs. Lee." I said bye to Minjoon's tecaher as I went to pick him up.

"Did you cause any trouble today?" I asked as if I'm a scary teacher. "Noona! I'm a good kid!" Minjoon whinned. How cute. "I know, I'm just joking." I smiled.

"Woohyun hyung!" Minjoon suddenly called and looked behind me. I turn me head to see Woohyun leaning on a pole listening to music.

He pretended to not hear Minjoon. I went straight up to him and pulled his earphones off. "Yah! Were you following me?" I shouted.

"Me? I'm not following you, in fact I take this road back home too, my dear friend." He smirk. Oh, I just wanna rip his face off of his head. "Then why were you leaning here listening to music?" I crossed my arms with a smirk.

"Erm.. erm, that, can't I enjoy some music?" He scratch the back of his neck. He's busted.

"Hyung!" Minjoon came. "Did you come here with noona?" Minjoon asked. "You can say that." Woohyun replied while he ruffled Minjoon's head.

"Are you going home now?" Woohyun asked. Why is he asking obvious questions. "Where else would I go?" I asked back

"Well, either your house, Tzuyu's house, Mina's, or Suji's house." He's got a point there. "And is even your mom home yet?" He asked again.

"I don't know." Just then a text came.

"Mijoo, mom won't be home until night, why don't you take Minjoon out for some pizza and chicken, tell Woohyun to come along :)" ~ Mom

"Guess she's not home." I looked at the text. Woohyun leaned in to have a good look of the text.

His head is just beside mind. He suddenly turned his head and our face are only inches. One wrong move and everything could go wrong.

I use my index finger to push his head away. "What are you doing?" I asked. He totally ignored me.

"Minjoon-ya, let's go eat pizza and chicken!" Woohyun cheered like a little kid as he held Minjoon's hand. I smiled at their cuteness and followed them behind.

Suzy POV

"You're supposed to find whar is x and what is y, so you have to do this so the answer to x is 45 is y is 36. Got it?" I explained to Myungsoo for the tenth time. I was teaching him intersecting lines. (It's some Math stuff)

"But how do you know what is x?" He asked. I facepalmed myself.

"Yah, we been talking about this for the past 3 hours and you still don't get it?" He's really getting on my nerves. I took a deep breath. "I'll explain it one last time."

"The opposite angle of x is 55 so to find the answer you have too minus 10!" I explained. "Ah~ I think I got it now!" Finally.

"Knock~ Knock~" Someone knocked on the door of Myungsoo's room. The door opened and a maid came in. "Young master, your mom said to change your uniform and come down for dinner. Miss, this clothes are for you to change." The maid handed me some clothes and I thanked her.

"You can change up at the loft, I'll change here." Myungsoo said. I have to back up to the loft. No way.

"Erm... Erm, what if something like earlier happened again?" (Refer to Chapter 7) I asked. "For your information, there is actually a staircase you can use to go up to the loft." He pointed to the staircase that was quite in the back of his room. "Don't worry, you won't fall." He smiled. "Erm, okay." I went up to change.

The clothes the maid brought me are not mine. It's like what does rich kids wear in dramas. I usually wear a oversized sweater and some shorts.

I finished changing and was about to get down from the loft but when I looked down from the loft.

There was a shirtless Myungsoo.

Yes. He was only shirtless so that means he had his pants on. What were you thinking?

"Ahhhhh!" I immediately turned around closing my eyes.

"What were you looking at?" Myungsoo asked from below. "Nothing." I asked my eyes still shut. "I'm done you can come down now." He called.

I slowly opened my eyes and walk down the stairs. "Are you sure you weren't looking at anything?" Myungsoo asked as he lent a hand to help me down. "No, let's go down."

When we were at the dining room, my dad was here and so was another man.

"Dad!" I called for my dad. "Suji dear, come sit down." My mom called for me. I went to the dining table and sat down beside her. Myungsoo sat in front of me. "I will eat well." I said before I started to dig in.

"By the way, this is Myungsoo's father." My mom said. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Bae Suji." I greeted him politely.

The same thing happened as lunch. Me and Myungsoo are eating quietly while our parents were chatting happily.

"What is your job, Myunghyun?" My mom asked Mr. Kim. "I'm the CEO of KIM Entertainment." KIM Entertainment? That one for idols?

I finally finished eating. "Thank you for the food." I got up and bowed. What am I going to do now. I decided to went to their living room.

But why does he keep looking me in that way? Even if he's someone I don't know.