This Is...

Love At Blossom

Sungkyu POV

I've been sitting here with Seolhyun at the alley for over an hour, now she is asleep on my shoulder.

Don't get the wrong idea. I didn't to ANYTHING to her

She has been crying until she fell asleep. I should take her home now.

"Seolhy-" I turned my gead to wakw her up until I saw her face, sleeping soundly on my shoulder.

Her face is too close to mine. My heartbeat can be heard.

Okay, I really need to get her home. I started to get up slowly so I won't wake her up.

"Don't go." She suddenly blurted while asleep.

I squat down. "I won't go." I started to put her on my back to piggyback her out of the alley.

Now where does she live? Oh, right, I literally had never spoke to her before. How am I suppose to know?

Darn it. I'll just take her back to my house.

_______________________________

"Omo? Who is she? Why did you bring her back here?" My mom ask worriedly.

How am I suppose to explain this to her. Bringing a random girl home.

"Uh,oh, she's my classmate and er... She fainted and I don't know where she lives. Yeah." That's the best excuse I could come up with.

"Oh dear, bring her in quickly!" My mom said as she opened the door wider.

"I'll call the maid to clean her up." My mom said. "Ne." I replied while going up the stairs to bring her to my room.

I laid her on my bed. Now, why did I even bring her to my room.

Now that I think of it, I should have just brought her to the guest room.

"Young master, you said you needed help?" A maid came in my room. "Ajummah, help me clean her up please."

"Ne." She quickly went into my washroom to get a towel.

"Ajummah, put her on my bed after you clean her and let her wear this." I put my sweater on the sofa and went downstairs.

"Mom, is dad home yet?" I asked whilw going down the stairs walking to the living room. Just then, the front door opened, my dad just came home. "Dad, why did you come home so late?"

"Oh, Sungkyu, I had to check on M.I.A since they're having their comeback soon." My dad as he handed his bag to the maid. "Dad, please sit down. I have something to tell you." I told him. "What is it, son?"

"Can you fire Manager Gong?" I asked. He gave me a confused face. "Why is that, son?"

"He was going to slap a girl worker at the coffee shop because she did her work wrongly." I explained. "I bet nobody would want to go to your coffee shop if Manager Gong keeps scolding the workers and make a mess at the coffee shop." I continued.

"Oh, really? I'll talk to him tomorrow. But, how's that girl?" He said. Should I tell him?

"Erm... Erm... She's in my room." I scratch the back of my neck. "In your room, why is she in your room?" My dad ask with a confused face. How do I explain this?

"Erm... She's my classmate and erm she fainted after she almost got slapped and I and erm I didn't know where she lives." I said awkwardly. "And she didn't have her phone with her so I contact her family." I continued.

"Is she okay? Do we need to call the docter?" My dad ask worriedly. Phew, it's a good thing he didn't get wedding idea. "She's fine, you don't need to call the docter. I'll go check on her." I got up and bowed and went up to my room.

The maid is tucking Seolhyun into bed. "Thanks ajummah, yoon can leave now." I said to her and she left.

Seolhyun peacefully asleep. But there problem is what am I going to sleep tonight?

I guess I'll just sleep on the couch. It's a good thing tomorrow is a Saturday.

_______________________________

Lee Mijoo POV

"Lee Mijoo! Lee Mijoo!" I heard him calling. Why the hell is he calling me at this time.

I checked the clock next the my desk. It's only 6:30 AM.

Who the hell would wake up so early on a Saturday?

"Yah! Lee Mijoo!" He called again. I finally forced myself to get out of bed. I opened the window in my room. "Nam Woohyun, what do you want!" Shouted out my window.

"Mijoo, come down right now!" He shouted while I'm still half-asleep. "Yah! Who are you to tell me what to do!" I shouted back

"Come down now, you don't want me to ring the door bell and wake your parents up do you?" He said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes. If my parents woke up that means I need to cook for all of them so I always wake up late so that my mom can cook it.

"Fine."

I changed into a hoodie and a pair of shorts and put my hair into a ponytail. I forced myself to walk down the stairs having my eyes half-closed.

"Yah! Nam Woohyun what do you want!" I said. He swung his hand around my shoulder. "Let's go for a jog!" He cheered happily.

A jog? I'm still half-asleep.

"Why did you wake me up and why couldn't you just go with one of your girls for a jog?" I said. He gave me a 'what are you taking about' look.

"My other girls?" He asked. I nodded. "Well, I only have to girls in my life." He said with confident. Two? "What!"

"You and my mom." He said with a smirk. "Yah!" I hit his arm and ran away from him. "Yah, wait for me!"

"Do you want to know why I wanted to see you?" He came up in front of me and starting backwards while I walk forward. "No, and don't want to."

"Aigoo, why are you so stubborn?" He said with puppy eyes. "I'll tell you anyways, it has something to do with this jog." He said with a smile.

I stopped jogging. "What?" What does this jog have something do to with? "Why? Do you want to know now?" He said. "Just tell me!"

He zipped opened his backpack and took a few papers out and handed it to me.

"This is..." My jaw dropped.