Coffee Shop

Love At Blossom

Seolhyun POV

Aish...Who the heck pushed Hani. Now no one can accompany me to work. Other than that, Sungyeol saw me worried. My WORRIED expression for heaven sake. Aish.

I went back to class after I put Hani to sleep at the infirmary. I opened the door to my classroom and the first thing I saw was ...... My teacher. Other than that, I saw my lovely sister, Jieun.

"Seolhyun-shi, why are you late?" Mr. Wong, our Chinese teacher asked. "Ha- I mean Heeyeon went to the infirmary so I went to check on her." I explained. "Oh, okay, go sit down and turn your textbook to page 28." He said. "Ne."

I went to sat down on my seat. I turn my head to see Jieun sitting behind me (not actually behind, you can look at the seat plan on chapter 3). She has a worried expression on her face. I guess she knew about what happened to Hani. I smiled and gave her a little nod to tell her not the worry.

______________________

"Ring~" The school bell rang. "Okay class dismissed!" Mr. Wong said and left the classroom. Student were starting to leave one by one as I started to put my books into my bag when suddenly a text came on my phone.

"Seolhyun-ah, do you want me to accompany you to work?" ~ Jieun

I look up to search for Jieun in the classroom but I couldn't find her.

"Its okay, go home or go our with your friends, don't worry about me." ~ Seolhyun

"Okay. Fighting!" ~ Jieun

A smile lit up me face. What a cute sister I have. I kept my phone into my pocket and headed to the coffee shop I just got a job at.

Sungkyu POV

"Myungsoo-ah, want to go to the arcade?" I asked as I swung my hand around his shoulder. "Mian, I have to help my mom to clean to new house. Bye." He said and left.

Since when did he need to do "cleanning" when he has like 30 maids at his house. I'll just go to my dad's coffee shop.

I walked to the coffee shop sincw it's near here. There's a familiar figure in front of me going to the same direction. I wonder who she is.

Myungsoo POV

"Myungsoo-ah, want to go to the arcade?" Sungkyu asked as he swung his hand around my shoulder. "Mian, I have to help my mom to clean to new house. Bye." I said and left.

Actually, no. I'm not doing any cleanning. My mom called me earlier saying that we should meet our neighbors since we're new here and they could help us know the area more.

While walking back home along the path, there's someone in front of me walking to the same direction as me. I look that person, it's Suji!

"Suji!" I called her. She turned around. "Oh, Myungsoo!" She said as I walked faster to catch her up. "Where are you going?" I asked her. "Home, you?" She asked me. "Home too, are you taking this way too?"

"Yea. Since we're going the same way let's go together." She asked me. Woah is she picking up on me? "Okay." I went with her anyway.

"Where do you live? Are you familiar with this place yet?" She asked me. "I live at Street 313, it's just down there." I said as I pointed to the way. "Really? I live there too!" Wow this is such a coincidence.

We talked about other stuff until she suddenly stop walking.

"This is my house. Thank you for accompanying me!" She thanked me. Are you serious? She lives here? Like, next door?

"But where's your house?" She suddenly asked. I pointed to the house next to her's.

I saw her eyes widden and her jaw dropped. "You... You live in a mansion? Your house is so big!" She look amazed. "Um... Yeah?" That's all I could say.

"Woah... I was wondering who was going to live here. You didn't tell me you were rich!" She pouted.

Suddenly, the door of my house opened, reveling my mom and a woman beside her.

"Myungsoo-ah!"
"Suji!"

"When did you come home?" My mom came up to me. "And who's this?" My mom asked referring to Suji.

"She's my daughter, Mikyung." The woman that was with my mom earlier said. "I guess you two already met." She continued.

"Mom, what are you doing here?" Suji asked her mom. "I met her outside and turns out she's our new neighbor. Now young lady, introduce yourself already!"

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Bae Suji." Suji greeted my mom. I guess I should greet her mom too. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Myungsoo."

"Wow Mikyung, your son is so handsome." Suji's mom complimented me. "Kamsahammida." I smiled. "Come on kids, come into my house and have lunch." My mom said and we all went to my house.

Sungkyu POV

Finally I have reach my dad's coffee shop. "Hyung!" I called for Woobin hyung. He's my senior at my old school. He said he needed a part time job since he wanted to help out his family so I recommended my dad's coffee shop to him. He's the closest to me among all the workers.

"Hey, Sungkyu!" He bumped shoulders with me after finishing wiping the tables. "Let me guess, one Americano?" Hyung said with a smirk. "Why ask when you already know?" I laughed. "Okay, why don't you go have a seat." He said pointing to a seat near the counter. I went to it and waited for my coffee.

"One Americano for Mr. Kim Sungkyu." He said as if he's like from some kind of 4 star restaurant. "Thanks."

"Seolna-shi, how many times did I tell you! Why are you so careless, do you want to get fired?" I turn my head to see Mr. Gong, the manager of my dad's coffee shop, scolding one of the workers. The worker is wearing a cap and a mask.

"Who's that girl?" I asked Woobin hyung referring to the worker. "She's new. She joined last month." My mouth turned into a 'O' shape.

"Is Manager Gong always like this? Scolding people?" I asked. "Usually, yeah." Woobin hyung said as I continued watching my "movie".