School Tour

Love At Blossom

Lee Mijoo POV

"Can you come back to me?"

"Wait what?" What is he talking about? What does he mean.

"We haven't finish our conversation did we?" Conversation? Oh. "Uh?" I'm still confused.

"I'm sorry. I really am. I'm sorry I treated you like a stanger and for ignoring you. From now on, I'll treat you like the good old days."

Suddenly he hugged me. Usually I wouldn't be shock since we did it a lot and it was just a friendly hug, but I hadn't had a time with him so we barely meet. But... this hug felt different.

"Do you forgive me?" He asked still hugging me. "Of course, I always will." I said while my hand went up to pat his back. I wanted to let go from the hug but he hugged me tighter so I just let him.

You might be wondering how could I forgive him so easily. I have to forgive him, like seriously, before he does something insane. The last time I didn't forgive him over a fight he said he would jump off a building. Of course I didn't believe him at first, but he brought me to a high building and he stood at the edge of the rooftop and was like about to jump off. Seriously, my heart almost jumped out, I don't want to lose him.

Bae Suji POV

My friends went to the cafeteria. Gosh... I'm hungry... But I need to do this stupid tour.

"Kim Myungsoo-shi, shall we start the tour?" I asked. He nodded. Awkward.

"Let's go." I said as I walked out the classroom while he followed me behind. Suddenly some boys came and gave me letters and small gifts. "Oh... Oh... Thank you." The boys left quickly after I took their gifts. Haiz... Another one of these boys.

Kim Myungsoo POV

Wow that was some chaos in class. That girl... Seolhyun? Yeah. It's sad that she has a pretty face but a bad personality. Why are people like this now?

"Kim Myungsoo-shi, shall we start the tour?" That girl that was supposed to take me for a tour asked. I nodded. "Let's go" she walked out and I followed her.

Suddenly two guys came and gave her gifts. Before she could say anything, those guys already shuffled the gifts onto her hands, she just politely thanked them. Is she like the popular one here?

She took me around the school while holding the bag of gifts. She showed me the library, the cafeteria, tecahers' office, field, infirmary and much more. This school is a lot bigger than my old school.

The tour has ended and we're suppose to go to the cafeteria to have lunch but she said she had to put the bag of gifts into her backpack so I just accompany her.

"Are you like the "queen" here?" I asked to break the silence. "No, they just tend to give me gifts." She said. "What's the different with being the "queen"?" I chuckled.

She sighed. "They just like how I look, not who I am. They never want to know me because of me."

"What gifts to you get the most?" I asked as I was curious. "Love letters to meet up with them."

"Do you ever meet up with them?" I asked again. "No, I don't even know them, it's basically going on a blind date. The letters would always say 'you're pretty', 'you're beautiful', 'you're perfect', all compliment on your looks, nothing about your personality. They just like my looks."

"Why? Do you not like handsome men?" I joked. "Of course I do, but I want to fall for someone with time and feelings." She answered back.

"But why are you telling me all this. I mean, we just met." I asked. "Didn't you asked first?" Right, stupid me. I asked her first. "Besides, you're the first one that ever asked me these questions. It made me feel a lot better after saying it out." She continued. So this is supposed to be a good thing?

"Right, I haven't introduce myself. I'm Bae Suji." Suji? Did I hear that somewhere before? It's seem so familiar. "I'm Kim Myungsoo." I introduce myself too.

"But why did you transfer to this school?" She suddenly asked. "My dad had some business in America so my whole family went to America with my dad and stayed for 2 months. I just came back and I decided to transfer." I explained.

"Why didn't you just go back to your old school?" She asked again. "I had like a "bad image" there."

"Bad image? What do you mean? Are you a gangster?" She said as she stepped a few steps away from me. "Not that. By "bad image" I mean by being the popular one. You know like what you're facing now in this school."

"You know, people giving gifts and having fangirls, I think it's very annoying and I hate attention." I continued.

"Ah~ that's not bad! Beside, I think you transfer to the wrong school. I bet you'll have fangirls by the end of the day." She laughed. "What about Sungkyu-shi?" Wow she has a lot to ask.

"He's my best friend. He decided to transfer here with me when he knew I was transferring here." I explained.

"Ring~" Oh, class is going to start.

"Aish.. I haven't ate lunch!" She whinned.

I had a pack of biscuits in my pocket. I took it out and opened it. "Want Some?" I asked her.

"No, it's okay, you eat it." She refused. I took her hand up and place the pack of biscuits in her hand. "Just eat it." I smiled.

"Oh, uh. Kumawo. Let's go back to class." She said and walked faster in front of me. I think I saw her blush. I smiled at her from behind. I just followed her back to class.