Come Back To Me?

Love At Blossom

Bae Suji POV

*Yawns* what time is it? I got up from bed and went to ny desk to cheek the clock half asleep.

7:45AM

What time does class starts?

8:00AM

"......."

So how much time do I have left?

15 minutes.

15 minutes.

15 minutes.

Oh no! I'm going to be late again! I look up my phone to see missed calls from Jieun and Tzuyu.

Aishh... It's all because of rewatching Decensdants Of The Sun last night! But Joongki was so cute though. No time to talk about that, I need to go.

I changed into my uniform and grabbed my backpack and went out of my room. Not even thinking about make up.

"Mom! Why didn't you wake me up?!" Wait, where's mom? I look throughout the house to only find a note and some sandwiches on the table.

Dear, mom has gone out to work because my boss has much to do. I made some cheese sandwiches for you. Be sure to eat them!
love, mom.

Aishhh... At least mom made sandwiches. I grabbed the sandwiches and went out the door. Eating it while running to school.

I am panting so hard right now. It's 7:55AM, I still have time. I ran to class as fast as I could.

Finally I'm here. I ran into class.

"I made it!" I said out loudly. I saw all eyes on me. Two boys were standing beside me too.

"Suji-shi, you made it? You are late, again!" Mr. Hwang said.

"Mr. Hwang, it's still 7:58AM. You're the one who came to class earlier." I said. "Alright, since I came earlier, I won't punish you." Mr. Hwang said. I bowed and went to my place which is infront of Jieun.

"But." Mr. Hwang suddenly said. But? What but? "I'll give you a job." What job? "I'll let you know later." Aishh. No!

"You were watching that drama till late at night weren't you?" Jieun asked. "You know me too well." I smiled.

"Okay class, these are our new transfer students. Please introduce yourselves." Mr. Hwang said.

"Hey, I'm Kim Sungkyu." Said the one with small eyes. "Please take care of me."

"Wow he is so cute!"

"His eyes are cute!"

"Can he see with those eyes?"

"Next." Mr. Hwang said.

"Hi, I'm Kim Myungsoo. What about me? Ummm .... I like black. That's all I can think of. Hahaha. Please take care of me!"

"Wow he is so hot!"

"He could beat Woohyun's visuals!"

"No! Woohyun is still the hotest!"

"Okay, now let me see where are empty seats... Those places aren't really big. Don't worry. I'll rearrange them. Okay class I have a list of your names here. Look at your number and sit according to the number. Change your seats during the class before recess, I'll Mr. Lee to let you guys change your seats. Okay? I'll give this to Sujeong." Said Mr. Hwang.

"And Suji, your job is to give Myungsoo on a tour of our school." Oh, that's no bad. I nodded to Mr. Hwang.

"Attention, bow, Thank You Mr. Hwang!" We greeted him.

The Class before recess

"Let me see where I sit!" Everyone's crowded Sujeong to get their number.

Okay here we go...

Kim Jiyeon 13
Kim Seolhyun 16
Ahn Heeyeon (Hani) 15
Lee Mijoo 23
Lee Jieun 21
Chou Tzuyu 22
Kim Myungsoo 19
Nam Woohyun 24
Kim Sungkyu 26
Lee Sungyeol 18
Lee Howon 17
Bae Suji 20

Finally I found my seat! I went to my seat.

Yes! I'm sitting next to Jieun! I high-five her. "Yay!" We both cheered.

Jieun is on my right. On my left is... Oh it's the transfer student. I forgot his name. Well, never mind.

Lee Mijoo Pov

Yes! Tzuyu is sitting in front of me! Mina is also sitting in front of me, Hoya is on my left. But who is my right?

I turned my head to see the person that I never thought of. Nam Woohyun.

"What?" He said. "Nothing"

Oh no, hell has come! Seolhyun is sitting really close to us. Now Jieun life is 24 hours of hell, us too.

"Well, all the luck came, so now we have the bad luck, Seolhyun." Tzuyu said to me.

(This is how they are sitting if you don't understand:
Back Row: Myungsoo - Suji - Jieun - Hoya - Mijoo - Woohyun
Front Row: Sungyeol - Hani - Seolhyun - Sungkyu - Tzuyu - Mina)

I know right. As I thought this could be the greatest seat in my life but no. I was wrong. Very wrong.

"Jieun-ah, I forgot to bring my water bottle and I have no water to drink so give me yours!" Seolhyun demanded. "But I only have one, what will I drink?" Jieun asked her innocently. "Do you think I care what you gonna drink?!" Seolhyun talked back.

Anger is burning up my body. I'm gonna burst out in seconds...

3

2

1

"Yah! It's your fault for not bringing your water bottle! How can you blame it on her!" I shouted.

"Excuse me but who are you to cut in our conversation?" Seolhyun asked. "A better person than you!" I talked back.

"Why you! How dare you! Do you know who I am? I am Kim Seolhyun, the hottest, prettiest and talented person here. I even have a better body than you. Who are you to compare?!" Seolhyun really getting on my nerves.

"Ring~" The recess bell rang.

"Seriously, you girls are too poor to be friends with me, while I ha-" Seolhyun said until someone cutted her.

"Mianhae Seolhyun-shi, Mijoo and I need to eat." Woohyun said while putting his hand around my shoulder. Leaving me shock.

"Yah what are you doing?" I said loudly as I tried to smack of his hand but he held my shoulders tighter.

"Let's go." Woohyun said as he pulled me out of class. "Wait what?"

"Mijoo! Yah! Nam Woohyun! Where are you going?!" I heard Tzuyu shouted but Woohyun already pulled me away.

Chou Tzuyu POV

"Mijoo! Yah! Nam Woohyun! Where are you going??" I shouted but they already left. "Mijoo-ah, just let them. You know?" Sungyeol said to me.

Yes. Woohyun has feelings for Mijoo. That's what Sungyeol told me. He said I cannot talk about it, ever. Mijoo said she doesn't have feelings for him through. Although I'm not believing it, if Woohyun treats her like the old times. I bet Mijoo will fall for him 100%. I'm sure!

"Tzuyu! Let's go to the cafeteria!" Mina said as she linked my and Jieun's arms. "Suji are you coming?" Jieun asked her.

"Mian, I have to take the transfer kid on a tour." Suji replied. "Okay have fun!" And we left to the cafeteria.

Lee Mijoo POV

Woohyun dragged me all the way to the rooftop. Aish... My wrist hurts.

"Yah! What is your problem!?" I shouted. He stayed silent. "Why did you bring me here?" He stayed silent again.

"Can you come back to me?" He suddenly blurted out.

"What?" Leaving me confused.