Leggo!

She's Mine!

Wooyoung's POV:

"Hyung! Let's go to the pool!" Changsung said "Yeah we could play a game there" Junsu Hyung said. ^Alright Oppas we will go to the pool.^ She said sweetly "Now everyone go change and get ready" Taecyeon Hyung said "Wheres your guys stuff?" Junhyung Hyung asked "In the car, we were planning on going to the pool, actually" I said covering for Taecyeon Hyung. "Alright everybody leggo!" Nichkhun Hyung said.

We all walk out to Taecyeon Hyung's car. "Yah Wooyoung-ah" Taecyeon Hyung called me. "Wae Hyung?" I asked "Thanks!" He smiled "No problem we don't need Junhyung Hyung to get the wrong ideas. "Yah! Pali Get your asses in the car!" Junsu Hyung said annoyed "Arraso!" we both said. All of us got in to the car Min was sitting in the front with Taecyeon Hyung.

 

Taecyeon's POV:

"We are Here!" Yelled and everyone jumped. "Finally! Assssssa!" Changsung-ah yelled "I thought we would never get out of that traffic. I told you to take a different way but no you didnt listen to me" Nichuhkun Hyung complained ^Let's just go swimming!^ Min said cutely. "Yeah. Hyung" Changsung-ah said.

We went to go change of course I see Changsung the first one to be in the pool. We rented an inside pool for a few hours so no one would be in here. Junsu Hyung hooked us up, he knows people. "Thanks Hyung for asking your friend If we could he the pool to ourselves." Junho-ah said diving into the pool.

I sat down in a seat so I could wait for Min she was taking a while. Then 5 minutes l see her walk out of the dressing room. I couldn't take me eyes off of her she looked so perfect in my eyes. Then I see everyone look at her ^Hi Oppas! Ready to play the game?^ They just all looked at her with their mouths open. ^Yah! Why are you guys looking at me like that?^ she said like she doesn't know why they're looking at her. 

I got up and walked in front of her. "Yah! Stop looking at Min, you act as if you have never seen a girl before." I yelled "Sorry" they all said "Wow Min My Favorite Little Sister has grown up!" Junhyung Hyung said while picking her up and spinning her around. She was laughing the whole time. "Okay let's play the game now" I said seriously

"Alright, here is how its going to go. There's names in this hat and who's ever name you get thats your partner. Not everyone get to pick since we are even. Only 4 get to pick from the hat. Okay?" Changsung said Min, Wooyoung, Changsung, Junsu got to pick out of the hat. Once they saw their person all of them had a smile on their face.

"Alright I got Junho Hyung!" Changsung yelled "I got Nichkhun Hyung!" Wooyoung said "I got Junhyung" Junsu Hyung said "We all you who you got Min" Nichkhun Hyung said. ^Huh? Nehh I got Taecyeon Oppa.^ She smiled My heart fluttered when she said my name.

"Okay Why dont we play Chicken Fight?" Junhyung Hyung asked