She's MINE!

She's Mine!

 

 

“Oppa what are we doing today” Min asked Taecyeon.  “We’re going to hang out with all the guys, why?” he turned to her. “Nothing I was just wondering if I had to dress nice or not.” She looked into her closet. “Baby you don’t need to dress up for them you see them all the time.” He gave her a back hug.

 

“But Yoseob and Junhyung Oppas are gonna be here and I rarely ever see them.” She pouted. “Aish just wear something comfortable but nothing revealing.” He laid on her bed. “Fine then you choose what I wear.” She walked over to him and pushed him to her closet.Then she finally got her outfit that her boyfriend choose. “Yah! Min open the door! Hurry!” Wooyoung yelled.

 

 “What’s wrong with you man?” Taecyeon opened the door. “I have to use the bathroom!” he ran straight into the bathroom. The other four walked in hugged Min all at once. “Oppas! I cant breath.” She said as she was being squeezed. Then Yoseob and Junhyung came the squeezed Rose also. “I missed you Oppas” She was about to cry. “Oh! You’re going to cry again?” Yoseob gave her another hug. “Yah! Can you let go of my sister?” Junhyung took his arms off of Min.

 

“Yah! Guys SHE’S MINE!” Taecyeon took Min away. “Yahhhhh!” She yelled for all of them to shut up. “Junhyung Oppa even  though you met me first out of everyone here I’m still Taecyeon Oppa” She pouted. “Thanks baby” He kissed her forehead. “I have an idea!” Changsun yelled. “Aish everyone no more yelling” Min covered her ears and shut her eyes. “Okay what is it young one?” Junsu questioned him. “Well since Taecyeon Hyung says that Min is only his I say we play a game so one of us can call her ours.” He smirked. “ I like it!” Junho laughed. “Alright what do we have to do?” Yoseob asked. “Who ever makes her laugh the fastest he will be able to call her his. Fair?” he looked at his Hyungs.

 

“Chowah!” Wooyoung cheered. “Yah! I never agreed to this” she pouted. “Sorry Min but you’re going to have too.” Nichkhun patted her shoulder. “Alright who’s first?” Wooyoung squinted. “I go first Hyungs” Changsun stood up confidently. “Ok I’ll time everyone” Nichkhun called it. “And GO!” He snapped. Changsun walked a bit and he playfully tripped on the floor which didn’t make Min laugh. “OMO! Are you okay Changsun?” she went over to him. “Man! I didn’t make you laugh.” He pouted. “Nice try.” She patted his head. “Okay who’s next?” Junho stood up. “Alright Go!” He went up to Min looked into her eyes.

 

“GEEEEEE GEEEEEEEEE!” he yelled she just giggled. “Oh! She giggled. Does that count?” he asked. “She still laughed.i’ll go next” Nichuhkhun said. He stood in front of Min and gave her a smirk. She looked at him as first he was someone famous and she was that fangirl. “Nice try Hyung  but she’s fallen for your looks.” Wooyoung sat him down. “Me!!! I’m going next” Junsu smiled cutely. Junsu started talking about what happened in the past once he saw that wasn’t working he tried to be his funny self. Then it got min laughing, easily like candy from a baby. “Assssssssaaaaaaa!” He yelled. “I’m going next” Wooyoung said. “Ah Min Please sit down” He motioned her to sit on the couch. She went and sat in the spot he told her to. Once she sat down Wooyoung sat on her lap. “Yah! Jang Wooyoung! What are you doing?” she couldn’t hide her laugh. “Yes!” he pumped his fists up.

 

“Alright! Whos next? Taecyeon Hyung!” Changsun pointed him out. Taecyeon laid on his stomach in front of Min then he rested his chin on his hands. He was smiling from ear to ear swing his feet back and forth. “Awwww! Oppa!” she laughed. He got up and quickly pecked her lips making her blush. “I’ll go” Junhyung said coolly. Junhyung  raised his left arm and moved his hips from left to right. As he moved to the right he switch his arm and so on. Then he finished off with raising both of his arms and hopping in place. This made Min shocked but she had a good laugh out of it. “Okay! Yoseob Oppa! Your turn” Min cheered.

 

 Yoseob sat on the floor in front of her then he did his aegyo. Min was going to die of laughter and cuteness. “Oppa! Stop its too cute!” she covered her face. “Alright guys I have the results!” Nichkhun showed the paper in his hand, he handed it to Changsun. “And the winner is, drum roll please.” They patted their hands onto the floor. “The winner is Yang! Yoseob!” Changsun yelled. Yoseob jumped in the air happily. The guys congratulated him. “She’s Mine!” he hugged Min.