Oppas

She's Mine!

Taeycon's POV:

I decided that I wanted to go to Min's house and hangout. Then I remembered that I was going to hang with the guys today. I texted them all to come to my house. Within 20 mins they were all here. "Hey guys so what do you want to do today?" I asked "Video Games!" Changsung called "Well I have a different idea." "What is it Hyung?" Changsung asked "How about we go to my friends house?" I asked I could already tell that Wooyoung anf Nichkhun knew who I was talking about.

"Sure!" they all said "Alright go back to you houses and pack some clothes and other stuff because I wann make sure we plan on staying there. "Yah! Hyung How are you so sure that Min is gonna let us sleep over?" Wooyoung suddenly asked "I don't I wanna be prepared and we're going to stay late so she has no other choice." I said "Che! Your doing this all because of a girl?" Junsu asked, I just chuckled "Now Just go home and get ready I'll pick all you guys up." They left as soon as I said that.

I got my stuff ready to go to Min's house, I just smiled at the thought of her. Once I was done I headed to my Parent's car that they rarley need and use. It could fit a lot of people and there's six of us so I need a big enough car. I started driving and picked up all of them. Then I drove to Min's house, it didnt take long to get there. I told all of them to leave their stuff in the car and we all walked to her door. I rang her door bell and the door opens its not Min.

"Hey! M-min" I said but it wasnt's her. I was so mad, I've only been to her bouse once and she already brings another guy over. Then all of a suddne Min pops up. "Oh Hi Oppas!" I smiled at her cuteness. 

We were introducing ourselves and I hear her say 'Favorite Oppa' she was talking about Junhyung. I couldn't help myself but get jealous. What is he to her? Her boyfriend? Then I heard that she was his 'Favorite Little Sister' I was so relieved. I could tell she liked him more than a brother but that's all he saw her as.

^What do you want to do Oppas?^ "Well we could play a game." Changsung suggested. "Yeah and we could be in pairs, it has to be random though." Junsu Hyung said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long I was caught up with my other story and I started another one.

It couldn't help but start a new one.

Anyways COMMENT! or whatever