Junhyung Oppa!

She's Mine!

Min's POV:

I open the door and my eyes are wide open. ^Junhyung Oppa!^ "Hey Min! Aren't you gonna let me in?" ^Oh! Please come in Oppa^ We sat in the couch and we looked each other in the eye. He broke the slince "So How has my favorite little sister been?, how long has it been?" I was lost in his eyes, I haven't seen in a while. Junhyung was my first love but I couldn't be with him because he had someone already. I think he only sees me as his little sister, that was how our realationship was like.

^Huh? Oh, I been great I made new friends recently. They're guys, nice, funny.^ I said smiling. "Well if they are hulling you you just call me^ up and I'll be there." He said over protectively. ^Thanks Oppa. It's really been 2 years since I've seen you^ I said trying to hold back my tears, I it up. "Really 2 years? I must miss my favorite littler sister because your the first one I visit." ^Wow! Oppa Your so thoughtful^ "Hey, Min can I sleepover?" ^Of course your always welcome in my house.^ I said brightly.

I gave Junhyung Oppa all the things he needed. ^You can sleep in my room and I'll sleep on the couch.^ "Why don't we just sleep on the same bed like we used to?" ^H-huh? Well...^ "Come it will be like old times." ^Well okay, I guess.^ I went into my room and layed down first next to the wall. Then Junhyung Oppa layed next to me "Don't worry I wont bite." He laughed. I gave out a fake laugh and faced my back to him. "Are you tired Min?" ^A little, before you came I was about to go to sleep.^ "Oh sorry." ^Its okay Oppa I always have time for my favorite Oppa^ "Okay. Let's geet some sleep. It already late."

I was about to fall alseep when Junhyung Oppa said. "Hey Min Let's hangout all day tomorrow? You can't hangout with anyone else. Arraso?" ^Mmmm. Of course Oppa.^ Then I drifted to sleep. I was having sort of a nightmare. It was about Junhyung Oppa leaving like he did before. I knew I still loved him, he's my first love. I know that I cant have him because I know he doesn't like me like that.

I started to wake up. I opened my eyes to see Juhyung Oppa sleeping peacefully. I notice that I was laying on his chest and he had his arm wrapped aorund my waisted protectively. I couldn't help but smile, he smells really good. You could just smell his cologne, its like a smell you can never get enough of. I tried to move away from his grip but no use, so I just went back to sleep. I could feel myself still smiling.

 

Junhyung's POV:

I asked Min if we could just sleep together I could tell that she could make up her mind. Then she just accepted, it was for old times sake. My favorite little sister has gronw up, I missed her a lot. She thinks I don't know she likes me but I know everything. I even know that I'm her first love, she's so silly. 

We were laying on her bed I could tell she was fully asleep. She looked so cute, I really did miss her. Now I'm laying right next to her. I scooted closer to her and pulled her to my chest. I wrapped my arm around her protectively I always wanted to do this. I was smiling because it made me happy that Min was in my arms. I will always love her as a little sister. I drifted to sleep within minutes.