A Day With My Bestfriend

She's Mine!

Min's POV:

A week passed since I have seen Yoseob Oppa. He hadn't even bother to call and ask me if I wanted to hangout. Everytime he had time off of work or when he wasnt working he would always hangout with me. I don't knoow what's wrong with him. I was sitting on the couch all of a sudden I hear a knock on my door. I looked through the hole.

It was Yoseob Oppa I waited for a few minutes to make him suffer. "Yah! Min I know your in there! I could hear the tv from here." Then I opened the door. "Hey! Min wanna hangout? I know you have been dying to hang out with your bestfriend!" He smiled cutely at me. ^Yah! Oppa stop smiling! Your going to blind my eyes with your sweet smile.^ I complained

"Okay." He smiled without his teeth ^What are we going to do today Oppa?^ I asked "Whatever you want." he said sitting next to me on the couch ^Well we could go hand out with Junhyung Oppa and his freinds and Taecyeon Oppa with his friends.^ I said "Well I kinda want it to just be us since we havent hungout in along time."

^Alright. How about we go to the arcade?^ I asked "Didn't you tell me one time you when with Taecyeon and you also got kidnapped from these guys that saw you playing?" He asked ^Oh! Your right! I guess We can't go there. how about the amusement park?^ I asked hoping he would say yes. "No. I just got off of work I don't want to walk around too much."

^Fine. How about we just stay here and watch movies?^ I asked "Chincha? I was hoping you'd say that." He smiled. ^Yah! You should of said something before I got my hopes up hoping we were going out.^ I puffed my cheeks "OMO my bestfriend is sad. Sorry chingu I had work today if I wasn't tired I would bring you out. Okay? So don't be sad please? At least I'm here to keep you company."

^Thanks Oppa.^ I said sort of sad. "No problem Min." I gave him a hug I was surprised he didnt hug me back. ^Oppa why aren't you hugging me back?^ I asked holding on to him. "If only you knew." I heard him say seem like it wasn't meant for my ears to hear. ^If only I knew what Oppa?^ I asked "A-ani! Its nothing don't worry about it." He hugged me tightly I hugged him more tighter

"Min." Yoseob Oppa said letting go of me ^What's up Oppa?^ I asked "I have a friend he likes this girl that he's know for a while and they're really closer should he confess to her?" He asked ^Well I don't know but I think he should so she could know his feelings. Then they could work out the situation. Do you know what I mean?^ I asked looking at him waiting for his expression "Yeah thanks for you advice" He smiled cutely 

^Oppa! Did you dye your hair?!!!!^ I asked just noticing his hair was black "Nehh. Wae? You don't like it?" He said feeling his hair ^A-ani I like it! it make my Oppa look more handsome. With this look you can finally get a girlfriend^ I teased "Yah! Who say I want a girlfriend!" He said defensivly ^Sorry Oppa I was just joking^ I said looking down "Its okay" He put his hand on my shoulder.

The rest of the night me and Yoseob Oppa just talked, we made food together, and we watch a movie while we ate the food that we made. I was mostly doing all the cooking but Yoseob Oppa was cutting all the things that needed to be cut. We watched A Walk To Remember and Saving Privrate Ryan. I don't know why we watched sad movies but I really want to watch A Walk To Remember. Yoseob Oppa said he heard that Saving Privrate Ryan was a good movie and its based off of World War II.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys I haven't been updating I was busy the whole week. 

Anyways here you go!

This is how I imagine Yoseob when he's tired.

EKKKK! He's so cute! xD