Time With The Guys.

She's Mine!

Min's POV:

We all hopped into Taecyeon Oppa's car and drove to my house. We got inside and the guys looked around then went straight for the tv. ^Really? Oppas you guys are gonna go straight for the tv? I knew it^ I walked into the kitchen and started to cut some garlic and onion. "Do you need help?" Taecyeon said ^AHHHHH!^ "What wrong?" ^Oh. Oppa You scarred me.^

"Hehehe Sorry. Do you need help?" ^Aniii. I got it, thanks though. Just go watch tv with the other two.^ "Alright." After he left I knew exactly what I was going to make Spagehtti! But I never cooked for moer then one person I hope i could make enough. I started to cook the onions and galis just til they turn brown then I put the meat in and season it. Then I boiled some water and put some oil in it so the noodles wouldn't stick.

It took me an hour to make then I put some on four plates and placed them on the table. ^Oppas! Time to eat!^ They can rushing to the table. "Wow! This looks good!" Taecyeon Oppa said ^Thanks! What do you guy want to drink?^  "Anything" They said with their mouths stuffed. ^Yah! Don't you know your matters? Swallow your food befroe you talk.^ "Sorry" They said at the same time. "Wow This taste great! I didn't know that spaghetti could taste sweet." Wooyoung Oppa said.

I came back with the drinks. ^Oh that, I learned the recipe from my friend she taught me it so I wanted to give it a try.^ "Its good!" Nichkhun Oppa said ^Enjoy^ We ate and talked then they left it was getting pretty late. After they left I went to take a shower and brush my teeth. I got into comfortable clothes and wrapped myself in the blanket.

I was about to slipp in to dream land until I heard some one knock at my front door. I walk slowly to the and opened it. I was shock to see who it was.