6. Jaemin --> You fell for me right before my eyes

NCT One-Shot Collection ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The looks that people were shooting at me didn't bother me. I already knew that I looked insane with my facial expressions changing every other second to match the dreadful emotional rollercoaster I was riding on. Frustration was first, horror was second, next came the panic, anger--no, rage was after that, and then it was back to frustration. I defined the meaning of hyperventilation.

"You okay there, Y/N?" The sonofa dare to ask.

"You wrote a fake note pretending to be me," I said in a deadly calm tone. Haechan seemed to thought that I was happy about this because he nodded in a cheerful manner. Idiot. "In it, saying how much I want to press myself against Jaemin and kiss him senselessly." He nodded, proud of what he has done. "And when you gave it to him, you clearly stated that it was from me."

"Yeah. Aren't you glad I helped you out?" Haechan asked me, friendly nudging my side. "You've had a crush on him since the eighth grade and now he finally knows how you feel about him. I know, I know I am such a good friend. No need to hold back your thank yous."

Reminder: Tell Haechan's girlfriend every embarrassing thing that you know about him. If that's not torture enough for Haechan, show his girlfriend the diary that he keeps under his pillow filled with all his sweet little secrets.

With the textbook in my hand, I slammed it down, hard, on Haechan's head.

"Ow--Y/N!" That should kill all the remaining brain cells he has left.

"If your going to murder Haechan, I'll help you bury his body!" Hina said cheerfully as she popped up beside me with three AP textbooks in her small hands. I swear, she takes those courses for fun. "I'll help you get rid of all the possible evidence that could lead you to being a suspect. Oh, and I even know the perfect place to dump him at. Nobody would look there in years! It'll be the perfect crime!"

Haechan shot a glare at Hina. "Your going to become a murderer when you grow up, you know that?"

"That's my dream!" She flashed him a smile that immediately dropped when she saw me. "What's up with you?"

Nice to know that I make people sad when they look at me.

"I'm currently suffering from temporary depression," I answered. I have never been so relieved that school had already ended. I wouldn't have to face--"Holy fuc--" Hina shot me a look. She disliked it when people cursed. I automatically corrected myself. "Flipping fudging sheets."

All I could do was think why, why me? My crush of two years now believes that I want to glue myself to him and kiss him until he loses all his senses. Which I do wish I could do but that's not the point. He's not suppose to ever know that. But he knows. Our relationship of science partners and waving every time we saw each other could, with no doubt, be declared ruined. And to add onto my depressing day, I saw him in clear view, walking down the hall with his eyes scanning the place, as if he was looking for someone.

I gulped and right at that second, my eyes made contact with his. A smirk slowly formed on his face. Soon enough, he was speed-walking down the hall, pushing past people, towards me. I, on the other hand, was freaking out beyond belief.

Hyperventilating for the second time today. This is not good for my health.

I did the only two possible things I could do: One, I threw my two best friends in front of me (while letting out a scream). That's what they're for after all. Best friends are meant to be used for shields and distractions. Two, I ran. Ran like my pants were on fire. I didn't look back once. I kept running like Dory kept swimming.

Just keep running, I told myself, just keep running.

I made it a block away from school before having to use a street pole as back support from exhaustion. This is what I get for 'having a fear of running' every time we had to do any type of movement that's faster than walking during P.E. class. At least that earned pity from my P.E. teacher (who loves exercising that it has become an obsession) which earns me a beautiful A-. She also loves my acrobatic skills. I do do some awesome somersaults.

"This is enou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter