17. Jaehyun --> Kiss me , Jaehyun

NCT One-Shot Collection ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two bodies lay side by side together on the grass. Looking up at the sky, they were trying to figure out what the clouds were shaped like.

"It looks like a bear." The girl said. She squinted, trying not to be blinded by the sun.

"Don't be silly. It's more like a lion." The boy replied. His hand was held above his head towards the side, effectively shielding his face from the sun.

"How can a bear and a lion look-alike? I still say it's a bear." The girl's lips moved into a smile. They were always like this. Arguing over every single thing. They weren't real most of the time, more like debates that they usually have for fun. But the boy usually let her win. They were best friends, after all.

"Y/N. That is definitely not a bear. It has a long tail. Bears don't have long tails." The boy smirked, thinking he was going to win.

"Jaehyun. That tail isn't even connected to the cloud we're talking about." The boy's smirk instantly disappeared.

They stayed in silence for a bit more, allowing the sun's warmth to caress their faces until Y/N turned to her side and face Jaehyun. Her head was on her hand and her elbow on the grass. She looked at him for a bit before opening to speak.

"I just realized something, Jae." She said. Jaehyun shifted his eyes towards her face before lying on his side too.

"Oh?" Was all he said. His eyes trying to search her eyes for what she was thinking. She was never usually serious. Sure, quiet sometimes, but never serious. She was the joker in their partnership. He was usually the one trying to get her out of her hyper moods.

"Yeah."

"And just what is it that you've realized?" He asked her, his right hand absently tugging at random strands of grass.

"We're graduating next week," Y/N said, poking at the ground. A smile tugged at Jaehyun's lips and he turned his eyes back towards her.

"You've only realized this now?" He threw the random grass strands at her. She brushed them off her shirt before pursing her lips in his direction.

"Of course not. I wasn't done yet. You should have let me finish." She narrowed her eyes before looking back down on the ground, continuing her attack on the soil with her index finger, successfully creating a few shallow holes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter