Chapter 9

Fall in love with my best friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9 : Broken Bond

Krystal POV

I woke up in the morning and I saw my sister face so close to me. I smile when I remember how we have chat and joke together yesterday. It been a long time since we have a nice chat like that. I know I missed my sister very much, but she also have a life in America. Not long after that, she opened her eyes and see me. She smile at me while hugging me with affection.

Jessica : hey baby, do you sleep well?

Krystal : Yes, how about you Unnie?

Jessica : well, of course I do, I missed my sister very much.

Unnie then hug me again, I do missed her very much, and I also want to cuddle with her again. But since I will go to school, I need to prepare before I going to be late, beside I need to wake Amber up. He really is not a morning person.

I smile when I remember his shock face when I pour him with water yesterday. Whatever I do, he never really angry at me. I guess he really pampered me in many way. He will always find a way to make me smile and happy. 

As I thinking about Amber, Jessica Unnie come and whisper to me again

Jessica : have you consider to try my advice ?

Krystal : what?! no, it is impossible for me. Beside I have boyfriend already Unnie. That will mean I have cheat on him.

Jessica : well, it won’t be hurt to know how you really feel about Amber right?

Krystal : I… It.. its late already, I need to go to wake Amber up

With that I left my sister alone and head to Amber’s room. Why on earth did she suggest that?! I blushed when I remember what she whisper to me yesterday.

Flashback

Jessica then whisper something to Krystal, and then Krystal then blushed, while Jessica just giggle looking at her sister.

“why don’t you try to kiss Amber on lip, I bet you will know the different when you kiss your boyfriend. Or maybe you can try to hug him for quiet sometime, try it, your heart will tell you the one you truly love.”

Krystal : mouu Unnie, stop that, it is not what you think. I am going to sleep.

End of flashback

As I knock the door, I enter the room. Well, I don’t think I need to knock the door. He won’t hear it anyway. Like yesterday, he will sleep like a log. I really wonder, why it is so hard to wake up in the morning.

As I opened the door, I see no one. Did Amber wake up already?! This is new to me. Never did once he wake up faster than me. As I can’t find him, I go down to see if he is already prepare to go to school. As I walk down, I don’t see him anywhere. So I asked my mom.

Krystal mom : Amber? He has leave dear. He said he need to do something before the school started. I also surprise to see him wake up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter