Chapter 18

Fall in love with my best friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18 : I love you

Krystal can’t hold her tears. She has been worried sick since Amber still didn’t woke up from this morning incident. She has been try to make herself calmer but, her mind really playing trick on her. She is now accompany Amber in the hospital, with he sleeping.

 

His face is now full of bruises, and he has broken rips again, with extra of his broken hand which are not heal yet. Amber is now back to the hospital. His parent have been informed about this, and they will come back earlier than they planned.

 

That night, Krystal insisted that she want to stay at the hospital and accompany him. The doctor said that Amber just unconscious because of too much shock to his body. Jessica try to convince her sister that she also need some rest, and because tomorrow she need to go back to school, Jessica insisted that she will be the one that take care of Amber, and will tell Krytal if there is anything happened to him, but Krystal insisted to stay.

 

Jessica : So Jung a… please rest a bit. The doctor have said that Amber will be alright right?

 

Krystal : … yes, but I want to stay at his side.

 

Jessica : well, you also need some rest. You not even eat yet. At least go to eat first, I will accompany Amber here. Tomorrow you also have school right? What are you planning to do? skip the school?

 

Krystal : ….

 

Jessica : So Jung.. I know you are worried at Amber, but at least take care of yourself first. Amber would be sad if he looking at you now.

 

Krystal : …. It is all my fault.

 

Tears stated to fall down again, and this time Krystal lean to her sister. Jessica quickly give her some comfort, hugging her and caress her.

 

Jessica : don’t cry So Jung a… I understand, I will talk to our parent and after that I will bring some food and clothes, I will also talk to you teacher, so you don’t need to to go to school tomorrow, but just one day. After that, let me take care of your stupid illama. His parent also will arrive tomorrow.

 

Krystal : un.. I understand. Thank you sis.

 

…//...

After saying good bye with her sister, Krystal quickly come back to Amber room. As she come back to his room. She so surprise that Amber have moved, she quickly rush to Amber and holding his hand.

 

Krystal : Amber!! Amber!! Do you hear me.

 

Amber slowly open his eyes and look at her. He smile at her and touch her face, make Krystal blushed with his action. But she realize that Amber just wake up and she need to tell doctor and nurse about it. Amber look at Krystal who is now leaving him alone in the room.

 

Amber POV

My head hurt so much, my body in pain. That mean what I hear and what happened back then is not a dream. I remember again why I hit Kai, and what he had said about Krystal. My heart feel really hurt, and I feel really angry. Krysal… she really deserve someone better. I couldn’t even beat Kai, and as I think about when she was attacked back then, I also feel really troubled to beat the men. I don’t even deserve to be her side.

End of POV

 

Amber look at Krystal who is now leaving him alone in the room.

 

Amber POV

My head hurt so much, my body in pain. That mean what I hear and what happened back then is not a dream. I remember again why I hit Kai, and what he had said about Krystal. My heart feel really hurt, and I feel really angry. Krystal… she really deserve someone better. I couldn’t even beat Kai, and as I think about when she was attacked back t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter