Chapter 12

Fall in love with my best friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12 : Dense and Stubborn

After some ‘talk’ with Jessica, Amber come to rethink about his feeling and what does he really want to. He try to talk to Krystal again, but seems there are more awkward feeling between them, and since Amber still hesitated about his feeling toward Krystal. They just talked if there is something really important.

Tonight, Amber is eating together with Krystal and her family, there are having a dinner in family restaurant, because today is Krystal’s mom birthday. There are having a lovely family time and after eating their dinner. Krystal’s father is bringing a banquet of rose flowers to his wife, behind her is Krystal bringing birthday cake, and Jessica is bringing present they have wrapped for their mother.

Jung’s Pa : Happy birthday dear, thank you so much for all wonderful thing you have been done. I will always love you. Thank you so much for giving me so much love everyday.

Jung’s Ma : l love you too, sweet talker.  Thank you so much for everything dear, you never fail to make me amuse every year.

Amber is sitting there smiling, as he looking at how lovely is Krystal family. Amber then get up and bring his present to Krystal’s mom.

Amber : aunty, this is my present to you. I hope you like it.

Jung’s ma : aww.. thank you so much dear. But I am a little sad, because next week, you parent will be back and you will move back from our house.

Amber : no need to feel sad aunty, since I live nearby, I will come to visit you often.

Jung’s ma : hm.. why don’t you have Krystal as your girlfriend? Right, Appa?

Jung’s ma is very happy and seems like she want to have her husband approval also when it come to an idea for them to have amber as their son in law.

Jung’s pa : yes, that would be great for us. I am guarantee he will be a good son in law. (laugh) well, how about tomorrow we go to Times Square together?

Amber : ah… We just..

Before Amber said the word, Krystal have said it

Krystal : we just a childhood friend, beside Amber have his date tomorrow, and he won’t be able to join us for family time.

Jung’s ma : really Amber? do you got yourself a girlfriend already?

Amber : well… no yet, aunty. I just promise a girl to have a date with her, so yes… I am sorry if I can’t join for tomorrow.

Jung’s pa : ha ha ha.. not to bad eh? I believe Amber is very popular this day eh? You have change your style recently I bet a lot of girls have come to ask your date eh?

Jessica : oh? I see… so you have a date with a girl eh?

Amber : well.. yes.

After that talk with Jessica back then, Amber didn’t talk with Jessica at all, he is afraid of  her,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter