Chapter 10

Fall in love with my best friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10 : Complicated Relations

Key POV

What happened with that stupid?! I can’t believe with what I saw, did he really mean it?! I never see Amber like this before. As I want to cheer Krystal up, nothing I can really do. I never see Krystal crying and have that pained expression.

I think she didn’t want anybody saw her crying right now. she is wiping her tears and go to the toilet. That Amber, what wrong with him?! I better find him quick.

End of POV

Amber changed his mind to go to canteen, after all he now doesn’t have any mood to eat. He feel pain in his heart and he want to disappear. He still remember the shocked face of Krystal, and nothing he can do to erase her pained face. As he went to the rooftop to have some fresh air. Key caught him and punch him.

Amber : Are you crazy?

Key :  I am the one who should say that.

Amber : what?!

Key : I never know you are this crazy Amber, and don’t try to act stupid. I see everthing.

Amber :… and what?

Key : For God sake!! Amber, you are not only hurting yourself but you also hurting Krystal. don’t you see both of you are suffering?

Amber : you.. you don’t understand… this is for her sake.

Key : What? and what I don’t understand?

Amber : whatever.. I am leaving

Key : tell me Amber! What happened to you? didn’t you promise to her that you will always be with her? didn’t you two are.. Bestfriend??!!! Or all the things you know and care about Krystal are all just an act?

Amber : I… just leave me alone…

Key : oh you don’t. Amber Liu, why don’t you face it already?! Every time I asked you about Krystal, you always avoid things. Just admit it Amber, you fall in love with her. Things will be better if you do admit it.

Amber : Key!! She have boyfriend, and even if I didn’t do that I will be avoided by her!!

Key : what do you mean??  Dammit Amber!! you never know if Krystal really love him or not! Who know she have a feeling for you too?

Amber : I know! Of course I know! She always talked about him in front of me. How cool is Kai, how smart is Kai. compare to him? I just a unpopular back th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter