Chapter 14

Fall in love with my best friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14 : The truth is…

After the confession from Suzy, Amber finally realize something that he once try to deny and hide. he want to be brave like Suzy, telling his true feeling toward Krystal. He used to feel that it is okay if he just hide his feeling and didn’t express the love he have to Krystal, he try to deny his feeling, by thinking it is just for sibling or childhood friend affection, and there is common to have those feeling.

But every day for him is a hell since Krystal have date Kai. He hate to admit it, but he really hate him, every time he see Kai is hugging or holding Krystal or even made her laugh that make his heart boil so much. But the thought to separated them apart is far for what he wish for, because he believe that Krystal happiness is the most important.

That day, after a long day from his date and after walked Suzy back to her house, on the way back to Jung’s house, he stopped by to the nearby park, smiling at how he remember he used to play with Krystal here a lot.

“ what are you doing here ? Stupid?“

Startled by somebody voice, Amber yelp, and his sudden clumsiness make the certain person giggle. Amber know very well this person who responsible for this. Krystal is now standing behind him, still laughing at how flustered Amber face.

Amber : yeah right, very funny Krys. I almost have a heart attack because of you. (pout)

Krystal : hey! it isn't my fault that you have a weak heart, and stopped that pouting face. It is not suit your llama face.

Amber : what llama face?! At least Suzy said that I am handsome.

Krystal : Hoo… she must be so blinded that she can’t see the real nerd stupid llama.

Amber : Yah! Jung so Jung!

Krystal : hmmpt!!

With that Krystal leaving Amber, but Amber then follow her.

Krystal : stupid, why are you following me? My house is the other way.

Amber : what are you doing? Where did you go?

Krystal : it is not your problem, go and chat with your lovely Suzy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter