Chapter 4

Fall in love with my best friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4 : Ice Princess Mode

After Suzy confessed to Amber, he is back to his class, since the lesson will start soon, but as he is still in daze, Key come and hit his head.

“PlaK!!”

Amber : Ouch!! What are you doing?!

Key : well, you are in daze and you have that stupid grin on your face, I bet you have daydreaming, what are you thinking about? Is it about Krystal.

Amber : what?! NO!!! I am not you alright?! And why should I dream about Krystal?! (blushing)

Key : you face is red. So if it is not about Krystal, is there anything good news?

Amber : well… (Amber told Key about Suzy confession)

Key : WHAT?!!!!     SUZY DID CON…Hmmpptt

Everybody look at they direction, as Key shout so loud, but before he can continue his word, Amber has shut his mouth. And more of it, Amber notice Krystal also look at them, and he is so sure just now he feel the killing gaze from her. But he just thought that she still angry at him, because of what he said.

Amber : gezz!!! Key, will you shut your mouth!!! You know most of her fans are at our class and you want me to get killed by them?

Key : well, I am not sure if you will get killed, I think your fans will defend you or maybe some of them will support both of you.

Amber : what?! since when I have fans?!

Key : well since you become this handsome, some girls have form a fan base of you.  I am so envious!!!

Amber : what things become like this??!! I don’t like to be a center of the attention!!

Key : well, it is cool you know if you have fans, anyway.. what did you said to Suzy. Man!! I really envy with you!! you have fans, you become handsome, and now you have this wonderful girlfriend, not to forget you are best friend with one of most famous girl in our school. You have what other man dream of!!!

Amber : … we aren’t couple yet…

Key : YOU WHAT?! Hmmppt!!!

Amber : gezz!! Key!! I am swear if you continue your stupid loud voice again, I will stop telling you anything.

Key : okay. .. okay. but, before that can I hit you again? I think you have something wrong with your brain. Why ? don’t tell me you reject her?!

Amber : Key… I know I am stupid, but I don’t want to accept somebody just because she is famous or beautiful. I don’t really know about her yet, and she confessed to me. and I doesn’t want to break her heart just because I realize that I just accept her out of the pity. Not because I like her. But, she insist that we become a friend first. and if things really doesn’t work between us, she will give up.

Key : and why you are grinning if you reject her.

Amber : well… she give me a kiss on my cheek….

Key : sigh… Amber, you really are one lucky stupid guy I ever know in my live.  Well, back to Krystal, what will you do?

Amber : I don’t know Key… I think I better don’t talk to her right now. Krystal has been looking at me with her killer gaze. and I think she is still angry, I guess I should leave her alone for a some time. more over she have Kai with her, and I don’t think he will be happy if I hang out with her.

Key : man… you really pissed me off today. what wrong with you Amber?! first you change your style and now you reject Suzy confessi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter