Chapter 8

Fall in love with my best friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8 : Jung’s Older Daughter

Amber POV

I was stunned by what Kai said just now.  What should I do…. should I ignore her first, or should I play dumb and never know about what they talking about. but, Krystal really care about Kai… I guess … I really need to ignore her first… I know her… she will never have a heart to ignore me.

Krystal…. what should I do… I really want you to be happy, but…. why  I feeling like this?? if by ignoring Krystal, she can be happy with Kai... why I feel broken…

end of POV

Amber is walking slowly as he is thinking about what should he do. He doesn’t want to go back to Krystal house, since he will meet Krystal again, his parent will go back to Korea three more days. Going back to his house is not an option, he doesn’t want to upset his parent and Krystal’s parent. As he is walking, he bump into somebody,

Amber : I am sorry, I was thinking about something.

“You never really change, huh?! Stupid Llama!”

Amber : what… there only one person who said me stupid Llama, don’t tell me… Jessica?!

In front of Amber standing a very beautiful girl with brown and silky hair, porcelain skin. One can mistake her as model, as she is very tall, and have really proportional body.  Amber shrugged as  he feel like he is being looked  with icy eyes.

Jessica Jung

Krystal Jung sister, very loveable, nice and very friendly, but when angry she is more worse than Krystal. She  study in America before she start her own bussiness and now she have her own clothes brand on America. She rarely go back to Korea due to her busy schedule.

Jessica : do you broke your brain? of course I am Jessica Jung. What are you doing in here? Do you want to go to meet my sister?

Amber : well… I will stay at your house…er…. for three more days

Jessica : hooo… okay, let’s go. and take that luggage for me. (glare at him)

Amber : yes mam! (give salute to Jessica Jung)

At Jung’s family household

Jung Ma and Jung Pa is happily greet their first daughter. As Amber is go back to his room, he is too tired, and he is afraid that he will meet Krystal.

Krystal POV

After I talk with Kai, I feel broken.  What should I do… I can’t choose between those two. Kai and Amber… both are important to me. Why things become like this. I don’t know what should I do anymore.  I tend to ignore Amber, but it is not for a long time, and to tell the truth, I never really ignore him. I just like to , seeing his funny face and troubled face when I show him, my icy glare somehow Amber really looks like a cute llama. ah… I guess I just need to have a little nap or shower. that will help me to relax a bit.

end of POV

when Krystal go back to her house, Jessica quickly hug her as Jessica missed her very much.

Jessica : krystal baby!!! I missed you very much

Krystal : Unnie?! you are back. when did you come back? Oh my God!! I missed you very much.

Jessica : I want to give you surprised. wait… what happened? did you just cry?

Jessica really love Krystal, and she grow overprotective around her sister, and no body will never ever dare to make her sister cry. If she know, that person will be a dea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter