Chapter 15

Fall in love with my best friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15 : I am sorry

Krystal is walking angrily and she didn’t notice that actually she have been watch by 5 men that have been looking at her since she entered the store. From the look at their face and smirk from their face, it is clear that they do have something not good in mind.

As Krystal planning to return to her house quickly so she is taking a short cut. She is passing  small road and that where 5 men surround her. She began to feel afraid, since they also blocked her way from front and back, she looked at her surrounding and try to act strong.

She doesn’t want to look scared and she sending her cold glare hoping that they will move back. But, her glare seems doesn’t do much effect, and now they are grinning at her. She is disgusted by their look, and the way their eyes are looking at her. As she know that they must have been thinking of something bad.

She heart are pounding really hard,  and somehow her body looks like started to betray her, as her hand started to shaking, she feel weak and tears started to fall from her eyes. She try to act stronger, but her body has betray her act.

Krystal : Go Away, or I will scream!!

Man A : nobody will come and save you, just scream as much as you can, my other friends have block the other way now you won’t have any way out.

One of the man is now walking closer to her as she try to swing her goods to pretend him to move closer to her, but it didn’t give much defense since the man grabbed the plastic bag and take it forcefully from Krystal. She attempt to scream, but one of the man yank her hair and then close .

They then forcefully take Krystal to the nearest corner where there a bit dark, and nobody ever seem will pass that place, around them are old building. Krystal try hard to fight back, but since her power is no match with the other man, there is no much she can do.

Twoi men is standing in front and guarding the place, meanwhile three of them are surround Krystal, one of them is holding her feet, one of them are holding her hands, as final attempt they want to block with a nasty ripped clothes, but she manage to bite the hand that close and scream for her final attempt, which she earned a slap.

Krystal : HELP!!!

Man B : be quiet! Damn! That hurt, she actually bite me really hard.

Man B then slap her hard, making her lip bleeding, as he didn’t finish with just slapping Krystal once, he slap her few times. Until one of her friend stopped him. Krystal want to scream again, but she is too weak to scream, as she can feel all her face hurt very much.

Man C : Ha ha ha.. even if you scream, nobody will really hear you from here. You know around this is an old building, nobody really care to come here in midnight.

Man A : now, shall we began. You need to entertain us tonight.

They began to tore Krystal clothes touching her, she try to resist but there is no use.  Tears fall down from her eyes, as she is also feeling afraid, her body shaking in fear.

Man A : aww…. Look at her beautiful face, don’t cry baby. I will make you feel good inside.

As the man want to strip her jeans, one man is falling down. As they look behind, there is one man that standing, and one of his hand is holding an unconscious man. Behind them is Amber, he is really angry of what he see right now.  He let go of the unconscious man and kick the man that holding Krystal feet.

Amber : LET GO OF HER!!!

They started to release Krystal and now surround Amber, and they started to fight. Amber is beaten hardly, but he know that he may not lose in this fight, as he finally knock down one of the three, one of the man hit him with iron bar. But luckily he manage to dodge  the vital part with his hand, he can feel that his hand is broken. But that doesn’t stop him to counter attack.

Man B : you are crazy!! You think you alone can beat all of us?

Man A : you have been worn out, and I think I just broke your hand? HA HA HA

Amber : heh! You think I am stupid? Before charge off, I have called police. They will be here in any minute.

Man A : What?! This is not good. We can’t afford to go to the jail again. Let’s go

Man B : remember this. We will not let go of you.

With that, they leaving Amber and Krystal alone. Krystal is crying and trembling. It hurt Amber so much to see her like that. As he quickly come and cover her body with his jacket. He try to wipe her tears, and hug her.

Amber : I am so sorry.. Krystal…

…///….

Krystal wake up, and she can feel her body feeling really weak, after looking at her surrounding. She realize that she is now in the hospital room. Beside her is her sister who is sleeping holding her hand. She can see there is few strain of ters in her sister eyes, and she know that she is the one that causing her sister sad.

As she squeeze her hand a little, her sister wake up, seeing the now conscious Krystal. Her sister cry again, with now hugging her.

Jessica : you are awake, my little baby. You finally awake.

Krystal : Sis.. you hug me too hard.

Jessica : ah.. I am sorry. I going to phone mom and dad.

Krystal : Sis.. where is Amber?

Jessica : ah… already looking at your shining knight?

Krystal : well… I don’t have much conscious back then. But I remember seeing Amber the last time before I fainted.

Before Jessica answered, the door opened, there is Amber. His arm is bandaged, and from the look Krystal know that it must be broken.

Amber : Krys!! You finally awake. Thanks God. How is your feeling. Is there anything hurt? Look at what they have done to your beautiful face.

Krystal :…

Amber : what happened? You face look a bit red. Do you have a fever? I should call doctor.

Jessica : now.. now.. Stupid. You don’t need to do that. You should accompany Krystal here. She is fine, I will phone the other to let them know that Krystal is awake.

Krystal face is a bit swollen due to the slap, but what make Krystal face red is because she is blushing at Amber word. He never really a sweet talking guy from the first, and saying that she is beautiful, is something new to her.

Amber : Krys… I am so sorry..

Krystal : for what?

Amber : I am sorry for being too late. I must insist to follow you, not letting you go alone. I am such a stupid. You… you can slap me or hit me. I am fine with the punishment.

Krystal : any punishment is fine?

Amber : Yes.

Krystal : then… come closer.

Amber then come closer to Krystal. He has been told that it is not his fault and thanks to him that Krystal is save right now. But he is blaming himself, because if not because Jessica was ordering him to go back and accompany Krystal, then he will not be able to save her.

Flashback

Amber is back to Jung’s house, and he feel thirsty, so he went to the kitchen to have a glass of cold water. In the kitchen, there is Jessica. She looks like preparing som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter