Chapter 17

Fall in love with my best friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17 : Worried

Ever since that day, Amber never really leave her alone. Even when at school, he will follow her to whatever she go, except the toilet. His action somehow make Krystal happy and somehow make her annoyed. The news about Krystal spread really quick, now people will talked behind her, and sometimes some nasty girls will just mock her. 

But Krystal doesn’t really care about what they said. It sure is hurt, but since she never really left alone, she doesn’t really heard about what people said toward her directly. Amber also aware at the situation, and he seems to worry about Krystal more. 

He know that the rumors about Krystal is not true, he try to defend her each time he had heard people talked bad about her. Moreover, after the incident, Amber aware that he really love Krystal more than anything, and anybody who dared to mess with his love one will deal with him. 

Just like today, on the way to the cafeteria, Amber forgot his wallet and so he told Krystal and Key to go first. On the way back to his class, he overheard Kai talking with his gang. 

Kai : I am telling the truth. She is used already. She is the one that said to me that she has been . 

Friend A : that’s why you broke up with her? Man… I also doesn’t want to deal with broken women, what if they have some disease. It will ruin my whole future.

Friend B : but you know what Kai? I don’t really care if she is being used already or not. You know that the one you used to date is the most beautiful girl in this school? Well, even Suzy is not match of her beauty I think.

Kai : well, I am a bit regret my decision, I think I should taste her first. Ha ha ha

Friend B : ha ha … I don’t think that it is too late. Remember how she will always wait for you like a loyal dog. I bet when you asked for her forgiveness, she will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter