Chapter 5

Fall in love with my best friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 : I Miss you

Krystal POV

It been three weeks I am on ice princess mode. That Stupid, how come he just come and me and say sorry without even know what he has done wrong. Arrghh!! He dare to tell our secret base to that Suzy. I don’t really like her, somehow I feel that she doesn’t really in love with Amber. And every time she joins us for lunch, she is that close to Amber and begin to feed him, and sometime cuddle with him. and That Stupid! He didn’t even reject any of her action. Can’t they see, things will be really awkward when they do something like that in the public, even Key try to see another place. Even I never do that things with Kai in public.

Speaking of Kai… I started to wonder if we really are in love with each other. Sure, I in love with him and when he accepted my confession back then I am so happy that I feel like I am in the cloud nine. Who didn’t like my boyfriend? he is handsome, smart, tall, kind, gentle, mostly he never make me angry. Compared to Amber, he… THAT STUPID! sigh… I should have stopped to think about him. He has Suzy already, and I have Kai. We should stop to care to each other just like we used to be, even though we promise to each other, but I guess we really are just really young back then…

Flash back

Amber and Krystal are eight years old. Both of them are always together since they are very young,  both of their parent are working and they always stayed in the child’s care until their parents pick them up. And when they are entered the same school, both of them are very happy.  That day, Amber didn’t come to school because he and her parent will visit their grandmother for three day. And it is make Krystal really bored, she used to play with him. and with Amber gone for three day, she is playing alone in the sand box.

Unfortunately for Krystal, one her classmate who is really naughty come and bully her, usually nobody dare to bully her, but this guy is different, he manage to bully almost all the student.  

Kid A : Hey! You are alone! want to play with me?

Krystal : … no.. I don’t want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter