Chapter 16

Fall in love with my best friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16 : Mistake

 

It been three day since the attack, and both of Amber and Krystal is still on the hospital. Amber still need a bed rest, while Krystal, she is fine physically, but she need to attend few counseling. Their close friends that heard about the accident, come and visit them. As they also have same room, since their parents request it. It is a lot easier to look after both of them, and since no of them are against it.

 

Key : Amber my MAN!! You really are cool man. Fighting against 5 men, and on top of that you beat them into pulp.

 

Amber : well, I don’t know from where you heard the story, but I do trick them. Since I know that I am not match fighting 5 of them at once.

 

Key : I wish I am you right now Amber ma boy, Man, any girls are talking about you right now.

 

Suddenly Amber is feeling really dark aura coming from Krystal. The aura getting darker and darker, since beside Key, Suzy also come to visit.

 

Krystal : hoo.. that explain why there are a lot of girls from our class and OTHER class come and visit him this pass three days. Are you feeling lucky AMBER, hmm?

 

Amber : a ha ha.. what are you talking about Krys… (cold sweat) they also come to visit you right, Key?

 

Key : what are you talking about Amber, I heard that they all talking about you, and how sweet you smile after they went to vi..ARRGHHH!!! AMBER!! MY FOOT!

 

Amber : ups.. I am sorry Key, I though that is a doormat. I am sorry my friend.

 

Suzy : Key is right, who don’t want to be with you Amber? You are handsome, kind, loyal, and brave, not to say that you also are smart too.

 

Krystal : Hoo? Really? Then you don’t really know the real Amber, Suzy. All you see just the little part of him.

 

Suzy know that Krystal is jealous of her and other girls. She know that Amber also have rejected her, but she can help to be a bit mean with Krystal, since she really have no right to own Amber. She also have a boyfriend already, and why can’t Amber choose her. This kind of thought really make Suzy a bit angry with Krystal and jealous maybe. She can’t help but try to tease Krystal more.

 

Suzy : then I guess I am willing to understand him more, could you tell me.. no.. please show me more about yourself the one that I never really see before.

 

Suzy then come closer and kiss Amber’s cheek, that make Amber blushed really hard because of sudden closeness, and success on making Krystal’s angry. Suzy can see it clearly, how angry Krystal right now.

 

Krystal : Get out! Get out from here now!

 

Amber : Hey.. Krys… don’t be like that

 

Krystal : I am not feeling well, and I think it is almost the end of the visit time. If not, then I the one that shall go then.

 

Amber : what?! Why are you being angry at? You are being rude to Suzy.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter