Fallen Apart

Recovering Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun POV

      After the incident with Minho, everything became much better. Jiho was slowly returning to his normal self. Given that we met during his hard times, I never exactly got to know his real personality. Was he as goofy as he was on TV? Or was that all fake? Turns out that all of him is real. Who knew that the shy boy I met with a love for music was also a serious and passionate guy. It was hard to comprehend how he coul have so many varying character traits. Before I could daydream about him any longer, all the 2PM members gathered around me on the couch. Odd.

      "Nichkhun hyung...we've been very lenient with you regarding your relationship, but you took advantage of that and decided that it wasn't important to be careful!" exclaimed Junho. I was dumbstruck. Not careful...what does he-

      "'2PM's Nichkhun Found A Man! Nichkhun Hugging Block B's Zico Revealed!' is practically the title of every article released in the past two hours. We had to repeatedly tell JYP himself that there was nothing beyond platonic going on! I don't know how you're going to handle this but you should prepare statements to feed the media," Taecyeon relayed tiredly to me. Quickly, I went on my phone, scrolling through the articles to find the pictures. Oh. It was near the police station where I told Jiho to come to sort things out with Minho. His head was resting on my shoulder and my fingers threaded through his hair. My lips were near his ear, whispering to him. Even I couldn't deny that this position looked a tad more than friendly. 

      "You better head over to the company now and sort things out," said Chansung sternly. 

       It was definitely bad if I had to personally meet up with JYP himself. He was a very lenient man, but when he was mad, he was mad. I gulped, trying to compose myself before we started talking.

      "Nichkhun, you are a good boy and I know that. It's fine if you're friends with someone, but I'm not blind. I can tell that you are involved in something more with that kid. KNetizens are already speculating, claiming that you're betraying Victoria and that you were faking the entire show! It also doesn't help that you publicy scolded him before as well. God knows the amount of theories they can make up with just one picture," he explained. I nodded, understanding the severity of the situation.

      "Sir, I am more than ready to prepare statements for the public. I already know what to -" He put his hand up, signalling me to stop.

      "That won't work," he stated, mindlessly tapping his foot to think of ideas. I frowned.

      "Then....what should I do?" I asked, unsure of what his answer might be.

      "Break up with him.....and date Victoria instead."

      I wanted to scream and punch a wall, but this plan was the smartest of them all. Reveal that netizens are wrong and that you were trying to divert attention from the fact that you were dating Victoria. Nobody would care about Jiho after that. After a few months, it'll all die down. Sounds great, right? Wrong. I was being forced away from Jiho.

      Impatiently, I sat in JYP's room while he contacted SM, asking for this favor. Surprisingly, Lee Soo Man had no complaints, claiming that it would be good advertising for his girl group f(x).

      "Ah Jinyong-ssi, I think that this will work out fine. Everybody absolutely adored the Khuntoria couple. Might as well make it real!" he replied happily. "Victoria is free right now, so I will call her directly to arrange a press conference later today. I'll let you know!" He hung up, and JYP was extremely happy.

      "Rest assured, Nichkhun. Everything will be taken care of for you. I'm sure you won't have a problem pretending to be with Victoria. In fact, you might develop real feelings for her! Just forget about that rookie boy," he told me as if this whole situation was not a big deal. "You can go back and rest now. It will be a few hours before everything gets decided."

      Faking a smile, I stormed back home, wondering how to inform Jiho.

Zico POV

      I was about to go to the rooftop to get some exercise when Minhyuk hyung stopped me, pulling me back.

      "Jiho, you might want to take a look at this article and contact your boyfriend. Someone caught pictures of you with him and the internet is going crazy right now. Please. We don't want another scandal after this," Minhyuk hyung informed me bluntly. I took his phone, glancing at the pictures. . People were already speculating that we were involved in a more than friendly relationship. That was not good. Koreans generally are not very accepting of homoual relations, so this was worse than your regular dating scandal. This would ruin our careers.

      "....okay hyung I'll call him and try to figure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter