New School

A Hidden Gangster

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

"Arghh...I'M UP!I'M UP!GOD!" you got up and slammed your fist down onto your alarm clock.Its first day of school,normal people would be excited or nervous.Normal people wouldn't grumble on the first day of school.The problem is,you're not normal.Like I said,you're G-Dragon's sister."Stupid alarm clock,"you muttered as you stomped towards the bathroom.You finished changing,grabbed your backpack and ran down.A familiar aroma filled the kitchen.Like every other morning,Jiyoung would be in the kitchen cooking you breakfast with a pink apron."~~~~~~,come on sit down and eat,"Jiyoung said as he brought the food on to the table.You began eating hungrily.You had to admit,you hadn't eaten since yesterday's lunch."Do you want me to send you?"Jiyoung asked.You looked up at him,"It's ofay,I fan fake fare of myfffelt,"you replied with a mouth full of food."Arasso,"He chuckled.You finished your breakfast and with a goodbye to Jiyoung,you left your house.The walk to your school wasn't that far.You were familiar with it because Jiyoung showed you the way on the way to the house.

You looked up.*WELCOME TO WOOLIM HIGH...Here goes nothing* You stepped through the gates.You looked around you,girls shortened their skirts to show off their thighs while some guys smoked ciggarettes.You looked at yourself,your skirt wasn't as short as them but it showed of abit of your thighs.You rolled your eyes and entered the school.Right when you entered,you heard someone shout,"ITS THEM!ITS INFINITE!!!KYAAA!".*Who the...?*Being curious,you peeked over the different colored heads.You then saw, 7 handsome guys walk down the hallway.

"OMO!WOOHYUN OPPA!"

"L OPPA!I LOVE YOU!"

"SOOO BADASS!"

"INFINITE!"

"OUR KINGKAS!I LOVE YOU!"

Girls squeled and admired them.You just blinked at them.*Kingkas....*One of them,a tall muscular one with a smile that could kill all,spotted you starring.He just winked your way.You rolled your eyes and started looking for your first class. 

You eventually found it.There were a few students around.Some were studying and some were just doing homework.You found a place to sit.You pulled your hood over your head and started catching up on your sleep.(FYI,you're using a jacket.)

You were drifting of on dreamland until someone slammed your table.