Our New Home

A Hidden Gangster

“Woah…”you said as you got out of the car.You stared at the two story mansion that was right infront of you. “I know right?We should thank Seunghyun hyung for putting a roof over our heads,”Jiyoung said as he got out of the car after you.

Seunghyun or better known as T.O.P is your brothers gang mate.He is rich but comes from a ty family just like the rest of Big Bang.Youngbae or better known as Taeyang is like an umma to Big Bang and likes taking care of you.His parents passed away due to a car accident.Daesung,well,he has a for a mom so he ran away from home.Seungri grew up in an orphanage,no one wanted him as a child because he was too much of a rebel.He decided to run away from there.Jiyoung and you? parents who ran away.No one in Big Bang has a good past.All of them were just Highschoolers when they decided on this.Years of growing up together and watching each others back,they became the best gang in Seoul and gang history.You?Jiyoung a.k.a G-Dragon’s cute little sister.Joined him in the gang life after your parents ran away.

You entered the house.It was perfect.All the furniture was there.You went up to check out your room.You were surprised at how beautifully decorated it was.Your room was painted Tangerine with a bed near the window.A study table with a picture of you and Jiyoung at the side of it.The were 2 doors.You opened one of them,it was the bathroom.You opened the other one,a walk-in closet.It was filled with cute to rebel-ish clothes.

“T.O.P oppa always knows what’s best ,”you whispered to yourself as you walk to your bed.You plopped down on your bed and look around your room.Jiyoung came in and sat next to you.

“How do you like your new room?”he asked you as he smoothed the bed sheet.“It’s AWESOME!”you squealed in delight and looked at Jiyoung,”Oppa,What about you?”He just nodded and smiled.The two of you just lay down on your bed no words exchanged,trying to take in all that had just happened.You eventually fell asleep,tired from all the moving.Jiyoung peeked down at you and smiled.*~~~~~,I’m glad you’re happy.I owe hyung a lot.*He gently your hair and shifted you to a comfortable position to sleep.He walked out and closed the door behind him with a soft smile.He made sure your uniform was ironed properly for tomorrow.He placed your school bag in your room and got ready to sleep.

---------

First chapter finished:)Is it ok?