Bonus : Kai (Real or Fake)KaiJi

Eunji and EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
REAL or FAKE

"This is no way is original..You freaking kidding me!" Kai refusing to believe the bag is original.

"Whatever..I don't care if you believe me or not..Anyway..Do you want it or not?" Eunji the tomboy marketing manager looking at her young handsome CEO with impatience emotion.

 

"Proof it to me first!" Kai still not trusting her.

"Why should I?..Take it or leave it..I don't have time..My work hour is end in 5..4.3.2.1 ..Bye.." Eunji grab the bag and starting to walk out.

 

She is very efficient (lazy ?😉) so there is no freaking way she will spend extra second with her brat of boss.

 

Eunji has certain characteristics that she will never spend more than necessary time to do anything.

 

If you pay her to work 9-5 she will start exactly 9 and leave exactly 5.

 

No one can made her stay longer.

 

"Yah!! Jung Eunji ..Where are you going?..I don't tell you to go yet!" Kai is shock with his staff attitude.

 

"My work is finished and you are not my boss after work hours. So bye..,!" Eunji still walking away.

"Damn it!!.I'm still your boss..Stay here!" Kai screaming that made his handsome tan face getting more attractive to most normal girls.

 

But not this girl.

 

She ignored him completely.

 

Eunji keep on walking and soon reach the lift.

 

Kai who never running for most things in life suddenly can't resist himself.

 

He get out from his chair and running toward her.

 

The only girl who caused him to abandon his principal.

 

"( Mmm..Wonder what kinda food will be serve tonight?) "Eunji mind focus on her dinner at home.

 

Yep one of the reason she always want to get back to home on time,it's the food.

She has three older brothers Jung Taekwoon,Jung Jinyoung,Jung Daehyun who fighting with her for their mum famous dinner.

Everyone who late will miss out the extra serving.

Their dinner is their family sacred tradition.

 

Ding

 

The lift is open.

 

Eunji get in and push the button.

 

"Wait!" 

 

Kai puts his hand out and blocking the lift.

 

"Excuse me? What are you doing?" Eunji getting really informal toward her boss.

She isn't have patience anymore...She  is getting late by the minutes.

 

"I want to know why you think this bag is real when everyone think it's fake?" Kai still not giving up.

 

Eunji blood is raising.

 

"Are you freaking kidding me Kim Jongin!!" Eunji yelling​ with his real name.

 

Yep they are friend since kindergarten.

 

"Yah!!.Call me Kai Shi..I'm your boss" Kai teasing her,still blocking the lift door.

 

"Office hour is finished..You are now just annoying Jongin!"Eunji shout back.

 

"You still the same..Answer me first and I promise to drop you home with my fast car so you not going to be late for dinner" Kai replies.

 

Eunji looks​ at his face and consider.

 

"Mmm( his car gonna be much better than the slow bus.)..Ok..First you have the car key?" Eunji asking​ him.

 

"Yes ...I have.." Kai shows the key.

 

"Come inside the lift and I will explain it" Eunji doesn't wasting times.

 

"Tsk..Tsk..You with the dinner..Never change!" Kai doesn't have any choice.

 

He knew her habit,the dinner is the most important thing in Jung Eunji life.

She has broke up with many boyfriends because she rejected to go in any night outing that crashing with her family dinner schedule​.

 

Kai knew it all.

 

Secretly he is glad.

 

He hate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter