Bonus:Tao (TaJi)

Eunji and EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

PREQUEL 

"! ...where is my clothes?"

Eunji suddenly realises she is under the blanket with the man who stole her heart.

"Good morning my love...last night is wonderful..."

Eunji face is blushing seen the handsome man beside her.

"I...damn..it's bad...this is not suppose to happen"

"I love you..and I think you love me to,so yesterday it's proof that we are stupid to keep denying it..please Eunji ah..accept my true heart"

He graps her hand and put in his chest.

"My heart only beat for you and I hope you will realise it,we are perfect together.."

Eunji look at his face and his eyes who b with love and her heart shaken.

"But,I want to launch Phantom to stardom,and I already promise myself to dedicate my time for it..relationship will be an obstacle"

"I will be next to you as your partner or behind to motivate you..I promise..please my love..give us a change....you will not regret it"

And she never regret it.

Tao is a perfect partner in love and in business.

 He treats her with love but still respect her independence. 

Their special night together bringing love to their life which also including their fruit of love that sort of sealed their relationship much faster than Eunji expected. Tao is thankful and joyful to celebrate his precious fortune in life.

Their wedding was intimate but full of music,just as she like and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter