Tao

Eunji and EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
GUCCI MAN  The famous EXO heir entering Gucci shop in Gangnam area,Tao his name.

A Chinese born from famous rich Korean-Chinese conglomerate. His dad Korean with Chinese mother.

A dashing tall and slim good looking young man who usually shop overseas for his fav brand.

He has some collection,since his first Gucci wallet given by his dad for his 17 years birthday.

The first time her dad ever given a gift that he directly chosen and personally given to him. That year was the year he won gold medal for Wushu national competition.

So it's becoming a tradition that every time he achieved a win or a successful project,he will buy himself a Gucci product to reward himself.

This is his fist time entering Gucci shop in Seoul,Korea.

He will staying for a while in Seoul for his new project.

His new company ,a division from EXO entertainment will scout,train,launch and manage rapper via reality TV show,in Korea.

His previous one was successful in USA.

He has great instinct regarding good talent maybe because he is an emotional and sensitive person.

He is a smart business man but found hard to trusted people,he has bad experiences  by dishonest people.

He has several relationships before, but not working out, because of his job schedule and his distrust issue.

Most women who willing to put up with his schedules,end up just wanted his money, a fake person.

He went inside and saw that the shop not so bad compare to others branches in States.

He asks his driver to pick him up in 30 minutes after filling the fuel.

"Good morning sir,can we help you with assistance?" A young beautiful lady with great smile greet him.

"Yes..I need the new shoes in your latest catalogue xx size"

And they gave him the product,he tried it and added some accessories and he paid it with his black Amex.

He was ready to go when suddenly a phone call ring.

His car was involved in minor traffic accident and will not be available to pick him up.

So he decided to ask the store assistant to call a taxi.

His taxi arrived and he entered it and bit surprised to found that  a small woman is the driver,quite rare.

"So where should I takes you sir?" Eunji the driver asking him.

Eunji a multi task woman who work as taxi driver in her spare time but also a cafe singer in night time and manager for small rapper group called Phantom.

"Take me to this xxx building" He instructs her to take him to his new office.

" Ok no problem" Eunji replies..

She took him there and he pay her with generous tips and off he goes with his shopping bag.

"Mm a good client..not bad looking..it's good start of my day.." Eunji smiles.

She started her car engine to leave when she saw that he leaved his wallet behind.

"Damn it.." Eunji grumbled.

She is now has to find a parking because he already gone and it's a non parking area.

After spends couple of minutes to park,she finally walk to the building to find the owner of the wallet. She saw his name card.

First she just want to give it to the security staff ,but the security staff told her that his boss want her to give it personally to him.

She sighted. Damn..she lost time just to be a decent person.

At his new office.

"Thank you for being honest to give back my wallet " Tao smiles to her.

He finally get the real look of his driver,a honest person he encountered today.

She is petite build,long messy hair with a cap hiding half of her face. But her aura seem a decent hardworking and honest person.

And when she smiles,her face light up and look very mesmerise.

" No problem..I have to look at inside your wallet to know who you are...next time watch out..ok..I'm going.bye" Eunji already ready to leave him.

Her parking will expire soon. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter